Kharadron Overlords and Fyreslayers Interactions

BWG Cannonball

Hey Guys!

I'm trying to find any fluff or writings or ANYTHING where the Kharadron Overlords interact with a Clan of Fyreslayers or vice versa.   I'm a big Dwarf fan myself (currently collecting KO, Dispossessed, and LoA) and I love to see the interactions between the factions. 

I'm about halfway through Overlords of the Iron Dragon and listened to Realmslayer in it's entirety, so along with any interactions between the dwarven factions, any newer dwarven fluff-stuff would be appreciated as well.

I think Spear of Shadows would help you out.

From a reviewer:

"One of the best (if not the best) Warhammer novels I've read. Particularly for those looking for Age of Sigmar lore and world building, this has so much in it and answers many questions.

I particularly love how it's got all three main factions of Duardin (Dispossessed, Kharadron, Fyreslayer) and how they interact/view each other... along with their relationships to their gods and Sigmar. "

Plus it characterizes Grungni himself which I imagine is the high point for a dwarf fan. :D

On 12/7/2018 at 11:26 PM, Baron Klatz said:

I think Spear of Shadows would help you out.

From a reviewer:

"One of the best (if not the best) Warhammer novels I've read. Particularly for those looking for Age of Sigmar lore and world building, this has so much in it and answers many questions.

I particularly love how it's got all three main factions of Duardin (Dispossessed, Kharadron, Fyreslayer) and how they interact/view each other... along with their relationships to their gods and Sigmar. "

Plus it characterizes Grungni himself which I imagine is the high point for a dwarf fan. :D

Thank you for this!  I'll have to put it on my reading log to take a look through.

• 2 months later...

In the Kharadron Overlords Battletome there is a reference. (Page 27 I think) 

Barak-Urbaz went through secret Realmgates to Aqshy aiming to help a Fyreslayer's lodge against Tzeentch. 

Literally the term "cousin" was used to describe the relationship of this two factions, so I guess they have a good (or at least not bad) opinion of each other. 

On 12/8/2018 at 3:16 AM, Jetengine said:

I've not read anything but I've a feeling that the KO regard the Fyreslayers as religious zealots whilst the Fyreslayers think the KO are greedy capitalists willing to sell anything for aether gold.

The Fyreslayers are pretty darn greedy too, though. They could easily bond over their shared love of gold and contractual obligations.

Archived