My Tour of the Warhammer Citadel in Dallas, TX

eekamouse

That Nurgle Realm Gate looks  like its the one right out of one of the earlier books for the series - when Stormcast are blasting in and releasing Realm Gates and come head to head with a Greater Demon of Nurgle, complete with a posse of a halfdozen or more further Greater Demons!

Neat video and really nice store and I like all the nods they've got to a lot of their classic material and models. Looks like a neat place to go have some fun gaming and buying lots of shiny things! 

14 minutes ago, Overread said:

That Nurgle Realm Gate looks  like its the one right out of one of the earlier books for the series - when Stormcast are blasting in and releasing Realm Gates and come head to head with a Greater Demon of Nurgle, complete with a posse of a halfdozen or more further Greater Demons!

Neat video and really nice store and I like all the nods they've got to a lot of their classic material and models. Looks like a neat place to go have some fun gaming and buying lots of shiny things! 

Ya I couldn't remember which story it was and I just finished the Realmgate Wars. It's the one with the Nurgle "horn" that drives all the Stormcast crazy IIRC.

Archived