Casual custom warband - Fighter cards?

Zimagic

Hi Everyone,

Myself and another player in our group are putting together our own "fan-made" warbands to play in our group  and we're looking for some help on mocking up the character cards. Has  anyone else gone this route and do you know where we could get personisable image files for the character cards?

Thanks for your help!

My friend's band is Conan / Valeria / Subotai & an as-yet-unnamed cleric healer. I'm running a Necromancer with a pair of Hell-hounds, one of Fire, one of  Rot.

I can't recall in which thread it was posted but someone had mocked up a warband of Elves about a year ago, they looked quite awesome. Sorry wracked my brain & can't find them, hopefully someone else remembers them or the poster reads this. Please post everything (cards & mini's) when done. Thorgrim, Rexor & Thulsa Doom would be awesome. 

2 hours ago, spazz said:

I can't recall in which thread it was posted but someone had mocked up a warband of Elves about a year ago, they looked quite awesome. Sorry wracked my brain & can't find them, hopefully someone else remembers them or the poster reads this. Please post everything (cards & mini's) when done. Thorgrim, Rexor & Thulsa Doom would be awesome. 

Ok, I'll have a look. Thanks for the tip!

Archived