KR Case fit VLoZD...

InvkrMainr

3 hours ago, Graywater said:

I dont have the case, but it appears that you are supposed to lay the dragon on it's back so that the bottom of the base is flush with the flat part of the foam cutout. Then the other piece of foam goes over top of the dragon to cover it the rest of the way.

E4RhvpR.jpg

sadly not.. the wingspan is too much

I think the issue is the foam is designed for an older zombie dragon model. 

I did some Google searching and found these for a Warhammer Zombie Dragon. Notice how one of the wings has a higher arch than the other? Compare that to the latest Zombie Dragon and the wings alone can take on the size of the entire old model!

I also posted the foam setup from Battlefoam. That one is designed to fit the new zombie dragon/terrorghiest model. It's also 8in tall so the wings will fit!

So from the looks of it you might of gotten swindled into the buying the wrong foam tray even though the website says it would fit. Sorry man!

5 minutes ago, sorokyl said:

Sorry man, you are trying to fit a zombie dragon in a terrorgheist tray=(

https://www.krmulticase.com/product/trays/VC1

To be clear, the Zombie Dragon and the Terrorgheist are from the same model kit. They are in fact the same model. The only difference is the dragon has horns and the terror has ears. 

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpg

VC1_cu.jpg

Zombie-Dragon-Foam-Tray__51310.1501280926.1280.1280.jpg

5 minutes ago, CaptainSoup said:

To be clear, the Zombie Dragon and the Terrorgheist are from the same model kit. They are in fact the same model. The only difference is the dragon has horns and the terror has ears. 

Negative!  It is the same kit, built two different ways that produce very different shapes. 

You could check the website yourself but will save you some trouble

Not pictured, but use your imagination or go to the website, is the angle at which the current terrorgeist is the pretty much the exact same shape as the foam cut out. 

looking at the website, this is what they recommend for ZD:
https://www.krmulticase.com/product/trays/V1H
Holds; 1x Abhorrent Ghoul King on Zombie Dragon (Requires an additional V3H in clamshell arrangement) 

tgvzd.png

@sorokyl

I see. I guess I stand corrected on that part then. Still, you could argue that the posing could be used for either monster. For me I customize the rocks on my Dragons to have the same design as the dragon but more posed down like the terror. That's probably where my confusion came from. Personally I never follow the instructions unless I have to lol. 

49 minutes ago, CaptainSoup said:

@sorokyl

I see. I guess I stand corrected on that part then. Still, you could argue that the posing could be used for either monster. For me I customize the rocks on my Dragons to have the same design as the dragon but more posed down like the terror. That's probably where my confusion came from. Personally I never follow the instructions unless I have to lol. 

sure I am the same way.   Pre-cut foam is not for you then=)

Archived