Rend 4's First 2-Day Age of Sigmar Tournament

Strength_Hammer

Hey Everyone!  Today I wanted to bring you some info about the Rend 4 Club over in Ohio run by my friend Neil and the upcoming event he is planning.  Over the past few years, Neil has built up the Age of Sigmar scene in his area with his club and attracted many other clubs to participate in their gaming and hobby events.  The club has grown and their Facebook page has really become a hub of some great hobby while being a fun place to talk all things Age of Sigmar.  You have seen me attend quite a number of events hosted by Rend 4 and they have been to a fair number of my events as well, but this December the Rend 4 Club will be hosting its first ever 2-day Age of Sigmar Tournament!  Check out the details below and while this event is full there are plans to grow and it would be worth keeping your eye on it in the near future.  The upcoming 2-day event is currently sold out, but you can expect lots of pictures from the event on my Twitter as well as Neil's, so be sure to give both a follow.

24775236_10159680929865542_8532561158230646046_n.jpg

Read more »

View the full article