Deciding between army lists and allegiances

ogmaadn

Hello guys,

I'm deciding between these 2 different army lists, I've got some questiones regarding both lists soI might appreciate any insight and help to decide:

LIST 1

Legion of Sacrament allegiance

Necromancer (general)

Necromancer

40x skeletons with spears

10x Grave Guard with greatblades

10x Black Knights

5x Dire Wolves

And 40 points left for one Endless Spell.

So I have some questions about this list: which endless spell should I choose? ¿Maybe better splitting Black Knights into 2 units of 5?

I was also unsure about going for Legion of Sacrament and not including a Wight King since it could be great on a Deathrattle-centric army like this, so I have thought of this other alternative list:

LIST 2

Grand Host of Nagash allegiance

Wight King with blade and shield (general)

Necromancer

40x skeletons with spears

10x Grave Guard with greatblades

10x Black Knights

Extra command point

And 40 points left for Endless Spell.

This time with the possibility of splitting Black Knights into 2 units as well. Now with the GHoN benefits for Deathrattle and the Wight King's command ability, but not as much magic power and bodies as the List 1.

What do you think about both? Which one seems more competitive or balanced?

I think a double necro list is stronger. The dread spell and the dance brings so much power into the list, especially with the legion ability.

the king let’s them blend even more and the legion buffs regen, but all in all... 

for board control a black knight split might be viable, but they then just don’t pack enough punch to wipe units with a charge.

and what is their use, if not charging?!

Archived