Aos Christmas Bash

Paul_Veyne

Afternoon gentle hens, 

It's that time of the year when we have to waste are hard earned hobby wonga on others. To redress the balance let's get together for a game, curry and a beer. 

I know finding time in December can be tricky for some so if anyone fancies bring this forward to the end of this month I wouldn't be apposed. 

So... What does everyone fancy playing? What you fancy eating? Are Crimbo jumpers compulsory? Which fantasy character is the table reservation going to be under? GET INVOLVED! 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heyho!

At the moment (and this is subject to change), I could do Nov 25th, Dec 2nd, Dec 16th, Dec 23rd.

Crimbo jumpers mandatory and I think you should book the table under the name of Gordrakk or Archibold xD

I'll nudge my brother as not sure what weekends he's working!

I'm in. Can do any Sunday. 

I'll ask Kieran and Sean if they want to. 

Christmas jumpers should be mandatory (for the game least). I personally reckon we should find one of those ridiculous deamon name's which is really hard to pronounce and watch the fun begin

Just had a thought.  It's looking trickier and trickier to find a date that works well for all of us in December, so what's anybodies thoughts on a January club & curry?  We can still do crimbo jumpers, but the month should be a bit easier (that said the 12/13 is out for me already :$)

1 hour ago, Chrisdanish said:

Yeah, it's looking increasingly difficult to fit this in now. Can I propose the 6th then? Still festive and not too far down the month than no-one can afford it.

6th should be good for me - 5th is the WHW New Year Open Day if we wanted to make a weekend of it xD

On 11/30/2018 at 7:41 AM, RuneBrush said:

It's a WHW anniversary too, so sounds like they've laid on lots of fun stuff.  It's a monster journey up there and back in one day though!

Yeah, will probably give it a miss this year I think. I'm away for a few days that week with work so could do with a rest. Defiantly up for the 6th though!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived