I would like to see the resuslts of this weekends Blood and Glory tournatment

Cayseymax

36 minutes ago, Luzgurbel said:

1st Kharadron in the 85th rank :(

However, I feel quite curious about that mixed destruction list that reached the top10.

Per BCP:

Frostlord on Stonehorn - Thermal Rider Cloak
Fungoid Cave Shaman - Bellowing Tyrant
Moonclan Grot Shaman
Troggoth Hag
60x Moonclan Grots - Spears and Shields
40x Moonclan Grots - Spears and Shields
20x Moonclan Grots - Spears and Shields
3x Fanatics
3x Fanatics
Geminids of Uhl-Ghysh
1950/2000

25 minutes ago, Sev said:

Where can we see the lists? 

At some point I'm sure they'll go up via AoS Shorts or the Blood and Glory website. If you have a paid Best Coast Pairings sub you can also view them there. I do have a paid sub and don't mind posting specific lists (assuming they're uploaded) if you've got any particulars you're looking for. 

9 hours ago, InSaint said:

Just curious, how many Witch Aelves did the 3 DoK players in the Top 10 field?

List tied for 6th overall had 50 Witch Elves (30 and 20) and 30 Sisters of Slaughter, first list in 8th had 70 Witch Elves (30/30/10), second list no Witch Elves & 40 Sisters of Slaughter (30/10).

9 hours ago, Djoblo said:

Sigh. Kharadron are better than ever. Good thing they keep nerfing those OP little ******. Am I right?

Check out the KO topic, few reports of people doing surprising things with KO.  B&G looked like a tough tournament, did I see Byron Orde only went 3/5 of wins?  Its not surprising that the only KO player (with an odd list) struggled a little.  I went to B&G last year and dragged the KO average right down, when i think the highest place KO was 2nd, im sure if id went this year id have done just as bad ?.

Archived