12 Decks From One Set Of Cards

Ksym77

Hi all,

Since I only play casually with friends but own all the warbands and the Nightvault core set (though not Shadespire) I have recently been working on creating a deck for each warband without duplicating any of the cards (except those that come in multiples in Nightvault). I am trying to get a reasonably balanced set of cards for each faction that hopefully gives each one their own identity. So far they seem to work reasonably well, but I would definitely appreciate any thoughts and critiques you guys might have. Links to all the decks are below:

Steelheart’s Champions - Keeping everyone alive and together.

Garrek’s Reavers - Swiftly taking out the enemy leader and then trading kills.

Ironskull’s Boyz - Charging Gurzag in to smash some heads.

Sepulchral Guard - Defending objectives and making use of the Warden’s powers.

Chosen Axes - Inspiring for impressive stat boosts and then pushing into combat.

Spiteclaw’s Swarm - Moving quickly to take the right objectives and deploying the keys.

Magore’s Fiends - Aggressively killing the enemy and sometimes even their own models.

The Farstriders - Spreading out and picking off the enemy with pistol fire.

Stormsire’s Cursebreakers - Inspiring through spell casting and exactly killing models.

Thorns of the Briar Queen - Using mobility and high model count to grab objectives or swarm enemy models.

Eyes of the Nine - Spellcasting to kill the enemy and score glory. Just don’t lose Vortemis!

Zarbag’s Gitz - Hold every objective to score massive points.

Cheers,

Kieran.

Archived