BCR - Mournfang Pack as Gore-gruntas

Dongilles

For my next tournament I want to bring a Braggoth's Beast Hammer army.

I love what the Braggoth's Beast Hammer battalion does and it fits the Ogor fluff but I dislike the Gore-gruntas.

What I thought of doing is use all Mournfang Pack models but painting them diffirently.

Paint the Mournfang unit white and the Gore-gruntas proxies brown.

Then I have 2 distinct units but they still fit in my army and I do not have to buy models I do not like or would ever use.

Would this be acceptable?

download.jpg

s-l300.jpg

If the difference is just the paint color, i wouldn't really find that acceptable in a tournament.  Your opponent shouldn't have to remember which one is which.  

Seems kind of lazy.  If you're gonna use mournfang as gore gruntas you should do a proper conversion

Just one opinion though

For me personally I don't think it is that big of an issue since they are colored differently and you announce the count-as ahead of time, but at the end of the day you need to let the TO know to see if its acceptable. 

If you go the conversion route my solution is always to magnetize whatever makes sense. In this case I'd find a way to remove the Ogres, find some cheap Orks on ebay then put magnets on everyone's butts. Or if you can't find Orks that are sitting down you can make them stand on their mounts. The Orks are ready to charge so much that they can't be bothered to sit down!

Archived