Event Title: Blood and Glory
Event Author: Ben
Calendar: Events UK
Event Date: 11/25/2016 12:00 AM to 11/27/2016 12:00 AM

Event Title: Blood and Glory
Event Author: Ben
Calendar: Events UK
Event Date: 11/24/2016 11:00 PM to 11/26/2016 11:00 PM

Ive been asked about army list submission.  A LOT.  Like, Really A LOT!!!!!

Its on the first page of the rules pack !!!  I need your list sent in this format to this address before you register for the event.  

Army Submission

Before registration you will need to send a copy of your army list to: armylists@ baddice.co.uk

Only WARSCROLL BUILDER PDF formats will be accepted with the following subject line NAME - ALLIANCE - EVENT
e.g. Ben Curry - Chaos - AoS Championships 

Welcome to Blood and Glory 2016

We are returning right at the end of the year to once again bring 3 days packed with Age of Sigmar gaming.  

The event will be held on 25th , 26th and 27th November 2016 at The Grange Banqueting Suites in Derby, UK (this is the same Blood and Glory venue for all previous years.)

At Blood and Glory there are 4 different Warhammer events

The Championships - 2000 points, 6 game 2 day match play event, using the Generals Handbook points and scenarios.

AOS 1000 - starting friday lunchtime.  3x 1000 points games

AOS 500 - Friday evening until late.  3x 500 points games

AOS Skirmish - Saturday evening.  Exact format TBC but will be using the rules for the Games Workshop skirmish events.  

All events will be using a single list.  No sideboard or dual lists.  bring something that can take all comers in all scenarios.  

Soft scores and painting scores will be included with more details in the coming weeks.  

Tickets

The event is limited to 100 places with a potential 20/30 more if demand is high.

and you can buy tickets in the TGA. Community store.

GET TICKETS HERE

A NOTE ON TICKET PRICES

Blood and Glory is not a cheap event.  It never has been but in the past we have justified this by running an excellent event with lots of awards and prizes, at a great venue, with plenty of staff on had to help run the event.  This year is no different but we have taken the decision to increase the price of the main championships event to £40.

With this money we will be investing into the event and future events run by Bad Dice/The Grand Alliance.  

All profits from the event (and I don't deny that at £40 a ticket there will be a good profit) will be put straight back into the community in various ways (x B+G running costs, kitting out the B+G tables with game mats, and in the future supplying terrain.  Running the AoS Masters, Paying for this forum and running more great events) 

So when you decide to support the event (and it costs you a fiver more that it has in the past) you should know that you are also supporting my efforts to support the wider Age of Sigmar community and you have our thanks for that.  

Rules Pack

Here are the rules packs for the event.  Please note that these are still drafts and will remain until announced otherwise.

Scoring, sports and painting are still to be confirmed but I wanted to post them to let people start work on their armies.  

Blood & Glory Championship 2016.pdf

2016 AoS1000 Rule Pack.pdf

2016 AoS500 Rule Pack.pdf

Blood & Glory Timetable 2016.pdf

AoS Skirmish - GW Rules.pdf  - (This is the Games Workshop skirmish rule that will be used.  Our own games, timetable and scoring will be coming soon to accompany this document.) 

painting_2016.pdf - Painting Document

Venue

The event is held in Derby at the Grange Banqueting Suites.

The Grange Banqueting Site
457 Burton Road
Littleover
Derby
DE23 6XX

www.grangebanqueting.com

Make a long weekend of it?  

Hotels local to the Blood and Glory venue that I can recommend are the Derby South and Derby West both less than 2 miles from the venue.  

If you fancy coming to the event but think you might have a long way to travel how about driving up on the Thursday and/or leaving on Monday evening and take in the amazing exhibition hall at Warhammer World, have dinner in Bugmans and play a game or 2 of the fabled Warhammer World tables.  

Warhammer World is just 16 miles from the tournament venue.

Contact Details and Questions

You can send me a direct message on this forum or send an email to bencurry@baddice.co.uk

Championships Entrants List

Adi Mac

Pete Scholey

Craig Moore

Russ Veal

Terry Pike

Jan Novak

Beardyface

AHazelwood

Stevewren

Liam

Keith Ball

Keith Ball

Paul Haley

Chopper

ChrisT

Rob

ThereIsOnlyJoe

hobgoblinclub

hobgoblinclub

Terry Pike

TalesOfSigmar

Countmoore

Countmoore

Countmoore

Countmoore

Countmoore

Soup Dragon

Soup Dragon

Liam Cook

Sangfroid

Sedge

Lez

Hampshire Hammerers

Andy Bryan

Andy Bryan

Nico

Pete_Bradley

Cas797

meermouse

Marc Wilson

Bryan Hatchett

Baz

DodgyRoller

DodgyRoller

childoffang

Kanamorf

Matt H

PAR

Sutek

Methuselah

khsofsso

Leonardas

PedroFolauro

Rick

Just_nikos

Portz

Gozzy

Gozzy

grunnlock

Pano

Josh Meads

ravman

MikeyT

Earthtremor

Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel

Andy Mackay

Andy Mackay

dabutcha

Matthew Watkinson

L.Bromley

Jacob.stojanovic

Ancient Mike

Ancient Mike

Zaki Kaitila

Adam Ryland

Adam Ryland

Rob Perrin

Adam Hall

Will Rogers

Henvic

Blood and Glory

• Like 6

Thanks Terry! 

This year is going to be awesome.  There is a real buzz in the AoS scene at the moment and i think we are still not even scratching the gathering momentum stage, in 6 months time the scene will be better than it ever was at its peak.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ben said:

Thanks Terry! 

This year is going to be awesome.  There is a real buzz in the AoS scene at the moment and i think we are still not even scratching the gathering momentum stage, in 6 months time the scene will be better than it ever was at its peak.  

This 100% 

With a ton of releases, community involvement and more and more players getting into the game it's a great time for the hobby. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

At the risk of being labelled a pedant, can I just mention that the 24th-26th November dates in the original post above are the Thursday, Friday, Saturday that week. I'm guessing that Ben actually meant to post the dates as 25th - 27th. i.e. Friday to Sunday?

I'll be there regardless - even if it means taking extra days off work

Edited by Soup Dragon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...