Orctober

In a couple of other forums I`ve seen threads with a little "Orctober Challenge" and I thought that we could do one here too. I believe the inspirational ascpect of it is undoubtful, we all love to see beautifully painted toys. So how many greenskins can we paint on October? Are you a regular Orruk player, a mighty Ironjaw warboss or simply someone who has a couple of greenskin minis laying around you always wanted to try painting? It doesn`t matter - just paint them! :)

The only rule - the minis have to be in an unfinished state. It doesn`t matter how far you`ve already progressed, they just have to be finished in Orctober.

4 hours ago, DinoTitanedition said:

In a couple of other forums I`ve seen threads with a little "Orctober Challenge" and I thought that we could do one here too. I believe the inspirational ascpect of it is undoubtful, we all love to see beautifully painted toys. So how many greenskins can we paint on October? Are you a regular Orruk player, a mighty Ironjaw warboss or simply someone who has a couple of greenskin minis laying around you always wanted to try painting? It doesn`t matter - just paint them! :)

The only rule - the minis have to be in an unfinished state. It doesn`t matter how far you`ve already progressed, they just have to be finished in Orctober.

Cool idea... Do Gnoblar's count ?Or I might just pick up Ironskull’s Boyz ?

Archived