Forwards To Victory used more than once for one unit in one turn?

Clinch

Question

Hey.

A question came up during one of my recent games. Can a single unit be affected by the command ability Forwards To Victory (re-roll charge roll) more than once in one turn (provided you have more than one command point to spend) and you were unhappy with the result of the first re-roll? Both me and my opponent felt a bit uncertain whether it's covered by the rule of a dice not being able to be re-rolled more than once or not.

Edit: Mistakenly wrote "At The Double" instead of "Forwards To Victory".

Edited by Clinch

1 answer to this question

12 minutes ago, Clinch said:

Hey.

A question came up during one of my recent games. Can a single unit be affected by the command ability At The Double (re-roll charge roll) more than once in one turn (provided you have more than one command point to spend) and you were unhappy with the result of the first re-roll? Both me and my opponent felt a bit uncertain whether it's covered by the rule of a dice not being able to be re-rolled more than once or not.

No, because you can't re-roll a re-roll (Corerule PDF page 2, Re-Rolls, sentence 3)