Wts all my hobby gear

Mohojoe

Im selling up all my hobby stuff. Got a starter shadespire, small KO army, small imp guard force, small khorne force, few destruction bits and tonnes of spares and sprues from various sets. Any interest then let me know  If not I will put the whole load to the eBay job lot vultures. 

Currently going through what I have and taking pictures so expect updates 

Kharadron overlords

• 1 Endrinmaster
  • 5 Grundstok Thunderers
  • 3 Skywardens
  • 1 Grundstok Gunhauler 
  • Admiral
  • 10 arkanauts
  • Navigator
  • Brokk
  • Stormcast engineer

Slaanesh start collecting

Part built,  daemonettes painted 

3x river trolls

3x golfags mercenaries 

Chaos army 

Mighty Lord of Khorne, a Bloodsecrator, a Bloodstoker, a Khorgorath, 5 Blood Warriors, 20 bloodreavers 10 bloodletters

shadespire starter set, cards etc and board in great condition 

converted gargant

More coming soon

Based in the UK

20181006_164150.jpg

20181006_165620.jpg

20181006_165522.jpg

20181006_165453.jpg

20181006_165343.jpg

20181006_173004.jpg

20181006_172942.jpg

20181006_173027.jpg

Purely out of interest you wouldn't happen to have any spare parts from dark elf cold ones (specifically the cold one lizard heads) or the cauldron part from a Blood Cauldron? 

A long shot as you don't list Dark elves/aelves in your list but worth a shot as you seem to have quite a wide spread of stuff. Hope its nothing too bad that's getting you selling all this stuff off. 

10 minutes ago, Overread said:

Purely out of interest you wouldn't happen to have any spare parts from dark elf cold ones (specifically the cold one lizard heads) or the cauldron part from a Blood Cauldron? 

A long shot as you don't list Dark elves/aelves in your list but worth a shot as you seem to have quite a wide spread of stuff. Hope its nothing too bad that's getting you selling all this stuff off. 

I don't think so but I've got a fair bit yo go through, if I come across any I will pm you bud 

• 2 weeks later...

Out of the house at the moment so no pictures till I'm back @Johnmasters1234 

However I'm pretty sure it's a start collecting, command squad and a pack of the storm troopers. 

Storm troopers are undercoated. 

The rest is part built / mostly unbuilt as it was for a kill team. It also has a set of void trooper chests and heads from anvil industries. 

Archived