The Red Hunt - new army new faction for AoS2

Thanatos Ares

Got a bit more done on the 1st Wrath and finished 20 Bloodletters in case I need them via summoning

(yes you did read that right)

i had what can only be described as a moment of singular clarity and the army list I’ve been searching for and trying to create across my journey into and thru Age of Sigmar hit me smack between the eyes. For now I’m gonna keep it under lock and key. But I’m planning on getting to 5/6 ranking tourneys this calendar year so if your there I’ll be in a South London Legion shirt with UndeadBen on the back. I really want to see how high I can go in the rankings. I’ll be using this list all year - no planned changes (faq points changes not withstanding)

BDB8DBAD-3DE8-4A6C-8C01-AADDA02E2413.jpeg

45D23002-5297-4600-854C-F99AB52AB746.jpeg

B8FA9059-2DD6-4FEF-BBF0-E9ED2400E2ED.jpeg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I’ve been playing very low model count lists since AoS began so that side of things, whilst being a self imposed restriction of sorts, I’ve learnt to play with. I’ve played a few games with this build now and all have been close games that could’ve gone either way. I really like the artefact combo now aswell. Yes vs little buff support hero’s they’re not as ideal as say Ghyrstrike could be, but overall it’s a very fun list. Play hyper aggressive with it! Opponents that haven’t seen an Exalted Bloodthirster before will ALWAYS remember what they can afterwards. It’s glorious!!!

Archived