Astral Templars stormhost.

Hey Everyone, 

At the start of the year I made a return to the hobby after having a break for many years, and I enjoy bouncing around between different projects be they 40k, AoS, Shadespire or whatever. I'm definitely guilty of never finishing armies before I get distracted by some new shiny stuff (which I don't necessarily think is a bad thing).

However, I've signed up for what will be my first tournament (it's in late January 3.5 months away) and I've decided to start a new army to bring along to it which will force me to see a project through to completion for once. 

So thought I'd post my progress here as I build, paint and playtest my army. Working on the core of the force to begin with, which will be centered around a bunch of Sequitors and a Lord Castellant. Below are a couple of early conversations, just adding a bit of 'barbarism' to the Stormcasts. 

Cheers, 

Also, this is my first time posting on TGA after lurking in the shadows for a long time, so yay ?!! 

DSC_0206~2.JPG

DSC_0207.JPG

• Like 3

On 10/7/2018 at 1:51 AM, Lior'Lec said:

Nice choice of head on your Castellant, where did it come from, space wolves (I have a couple space wolves heads very similar but not exactly the same)? Also, what are those bat wing ears on the sequitor prime?

The head for the Castellant came from the male Knight Incantor model that came in a 'Getting Started' magazine that GW released. What looks like ears on the prime is actually a metal jaw thingy from the ironjaws brutes kit, pretty much my plan is to add random ironjaws armour plates and spacewolf bits to most of the models.