A new player from the Emerald Isle (Ireland)

Glace105

Hello Everyone!

Great to meet you all!

I've been collecting models for up to a year now but had my first games only 3 weeks ago. Thankfully, I loved it!

I collect skellies mostly with a side-army of idoneth deepkin. I'll post up my current collection later for anyone interested. :)

Best wishes to you all and
Hail the Great Necromancer Nagash! ?

Glace105

• 1 month later...

Hello Glace105 

I am a fellow newbie myself from the Emerald Isle (been a while since I heard that one!). I pretty much have the same intro - collecting for a year and decided to jump into some games. 

Playing Sylvaneth right now but I like the Deepkin models - potential allies someday! Based in Cork myself, where are you gaming these days?

Arnied3

• 1 month later...

Wow, it took me way too long to reply to this. I'm based in Dublin and I game up in University College Dublin. Yeah, the Deepkin are so cool, and Sylvaneth too. What's the pride of your collection? Mine is my Neferata, Mortarch of Blood model. (I am building up an Alarielle model too. She was too pretty to not get.)

Neffy_Back.jpg

Neffy_Front.jpg

Lol no worries! I take it you are studying there? 

That is a slick looking model! She is a beast in the game. I have gotten Alarielle for xmas but it will be while before i go near her. I need to build up the courage!

For the models i own myself its probably my Durthu i am most proud of but least year I painted my brothers Mortarian and that by far is my best work.

IMG_20181221_185451.jpg

IMG_20181221_185542.jpg

IMG_20180831_003942.jpg

Yeah. I'm studying in UCD and take part in wargaming night in the Games Society there when I'm able.

Also, that's excellent work! That Durthu and Mortarion look amazing. Other than Alarielle, I'm slowly making my way through the nighthaunt portion of the Soul Wars box. I have nothing against Stormcast, they just don't click with me as an army I want to paint up. Hopefully I can find someone to trade with or buy them off me. Maybe in time I might change my mind on them.

Archived