Building up Nighthaunt

Dalton

Hey I just finished building and painting all of the nighthaunt I got out of the soul wars box, and I was wondering whats the best units to get to build up a nice 1500 point game. I'll probably get 20 chainrasps to get a decent amount of ghosts, but I'm clueless what to get after and I don't really know the local play styles to really judge what's best. Anyone got any ideas or good plans?

I've seen pretty decent amount of great lists, with one that i would only need 20 more chains and the mortarch to have, but one thing that's common for nighthaunt lists is their based around units of reapers or spirit hosts. Their great units that i'll probably get at one point or another but since i pretty much have none of em right now  and if I were to try making those lists what i have now wouldn't be used.  I would like to use what I have now and build on it. And never hurts to ask about something and hear what people have to say.

I just bought all the units I liked the look of... reached 2000p and didn't buy the Harridans, Harrows, old Banshee, Black Coach(which I really want [but it's so expensive]), and I haven't built the Hex Wraiths (probably won't as I don't like there aesthetic).  

Hey I just got back into the hobby after 7 years out of it and went out and bought this 2000 point army any thoughts 

lady olynder 240 - spectral teather 

Winged vampire lord 140- pendant of fell wind - soul cage

reikenor -180 - soul cage 

guardian of souls- shade mist

30 reapers-360

20 reapers -280

20 chainrasps- 160

black coach -280

Aetherviod pendulum-40

shackels- 20

quicksliver swords -20 

2000/2000 points 

17 hours ago, Darkblade21 said:

Hey I just got back into the hobby after 7 years out of it and went out and bought this 2000 point army any thoughts 

30 reapers-360

20 reapers -280

20 chainrasps- 160

black coach -280

Aetherviod pendulum-40

shackels- 20

quicksliver swords -20 

2000/2000 points 

There is a bug with your list, with the vampire lord in your army you can't have nighthaunt allegiance and your wizards can't have the spells from its lore and no relics either. If he's allies it would be fine, but he couldn't take the relic or spell. I would swap him with a spirit torment so you can have the allegiance without complications and he's a nice sync up with the rest of what you have. 

18 hours ago, Darkblade21 said:

30 reapers-360

20 reapers -280

20 chainrasps- 160

black coach -280

Aetherviod pendulum-40

shackels- 20

quicksliver swords -20 

2000/2000 points 

the vamp can't have a relic and an allegiance spell because he's an ally!

but his healing ability on summonable units and his command ability are really good and can be used on nighthaunts units! ;)

Archived