Wishlisting Thread

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New Keeper of Secrets model, new lord of Slaanesh, new Lord of Slaanesh on Boobsnake, new mortal line for Slaanesh that follows some theme, I personally want Slaanesh Elves, which if I don't get, I might just make proxy equivalents out of Daughters of Khaine (Just bought the Khinerai kit to make a female lord of chaos and a female lord of Slaanesh)

18 minutes ago, carnith said:

New Keeper of Secrets model, new lord of Slaanesh, new Lord of Slaanesh on Boobsnake, new mortal line for Slaanesh that follows some theme, I personally want Slaanesh Elves, which if I don't get, I might just make proxy equivalents out of Daughters of Khaine (Just bought the Khinerai kit to make a female lord of chaos and a female lord of Slaanesh)

Slaanesh elves? "yeah we're gonna get eaten let's follow slaanesh?" o.O they're more like archenemies (especially since Morathi proofed that wroking for Slaanesh as an elf doesn't work)

It's more like, Elven souls that didn't escape from Slaanesh that are too much influenced by the Dark Prince and have become enthralled to do Her bidding. Also Morathi is only proof that Morathi doesn't work for Slaanesh. When she is one of the strongest sorceress's out there, she's fine being an outlier.  

Chaos: Some cool Slaanesh mortal models for sure, a Darkoath faction with loads of cool crazy units like a war mammoth.

Order: Fyreslayers get some new models that are more unique looking (female dwarves, some kind of magma cavalry)

Destruction: Moonclan, any goblin release really

Death: Updated Vampire faction!

I've got 3 ideas - one I think that is practical, one that is achievable, and one that is my pie in the sky idea.

Practical - New plastic sculpts for BoC, namely a new chariot & centigors. Both can currently be converted out of plastic but it sure would be nice to have a great plastic kit to grab from the shelf and put together. 

Achievable - Agents Arcane, this would be a book that rolls Eldritch Council, Swifthawk Agents, and Lion Rangers together. From a fluff perspective they would be the trouble shooting agents of Order, working for various order factions as problem solvers. Rules wise they'd have distinct subfactions that reflect what their primary focus is (hunting dangerous enemy wizards, advanced recon and harassment, and providing magical defense as an example). This stems from me wanting to see more legacy factions get love like my own BoC just got. 

Pie in the Sky - Plastic chaos dwarfs, I know they're not a major army and basically exist in the fringes but I've always loved the idea of them and would be so excited for them to become a stand alone plastic army.  

16 hours ago, SwampHeart said:

I've got 3 ideas - one I think that is practical, one that is achievable, and one that is my pie in the sky idea.

Practical - New plastic sculpts for BoC, namely a new chariot & centigors. Both can currently be converted out of plastic but it sure would be nice to have a great plastic kit to grab from the shelf and put together. 

Achievable - Agents Arcane, this would be a book that rolls Eldritch Council, Swifthawk Agents, and Lion Rangers together. From a fluff perspective they would be the trouble shooting agents of Order, working for various order factions as problem solvers. Rules wise they'd have distinct subfactions that reflect what their primary focus is (hunting dangerous enemy wizards, advanced recon and harassment, and providing magical defense as an example). This stems from me wanting to see more legacy factions get love like my own BoC just got. 

Pie in the Sky - Plastic chaos dwarfs, I know they're not a major army and basically exist in the fringes but I've always loved the idea of them and would be so excited for them to become a stand alone plastic army.  

Isn’t there kind of an unwritten rule that ForgeWorld doesn’t do plastics and GW never steps on the toes of the exclusive models FW makes? 

A sprue to make the 7 wizards of the mortal realms illustrated in the core book. Those wizards have realm specific spells, they can Join any army of that realm, you can only have one of this wizard in your army.

Steampunk vampires (don't think I ever saw that).

Realm specific basing material.

Force of nature faction aligned with destruction. Could be golems, elemental and/or technological constructs (the rather old robot faction rumour) , realm oriented or not.

2 hours ago, Ravinsild said:

Isn’t there kind of an unwritten rule that ForgeWorld doesn’t do plastics and GW never steps on the toes of the exclusive models FW makes? 

No. FW has done multiple plastic sets by now (Blood Bowl, Adeptus Titanicus, Necromunda) and GW has re-made numerous resin units in plastic (Baneblade, heresy Space Marines,etc).

I don't and probably never will collect them as an army but all of a sudden* I've  got a strong thirst for a Orc shaman on a chariot that's being pulled by a couple of small versions of Ravenak's Gnashing Jaws.

*Mainly as there's a half painted version of the spell on my desk right now.

I would love to see a fully fleshed out Chaos Undivided faction. 
So, the Darkoath.

I would like to see new Marauders and new barbaric unit that share the look similar to Marauders and Horsemen Marauders, with javelins, throwing axes and so on.  Maybe a kit like the one for the Ungors, with the option of building Marauders as close combat unit and as a ranged unit. Also, the return of the Forsaken with new minis (extremly awesome if they get an option to have wings! Like the 40k Possessed) and Chaos Spawn with other marks - why the Chaos Spawn can has only the Tzeentch mark? It doesn't make any sense since any Lord of Chaos can turn into a Chaos Spawn.
Lord of Chaos of Khorne changing into a Chaos Spawn of Tzeentch?!

New Chaos Warriors and Chaos Chosen would be great! Big as Stormcast Liberators and Stormcast Retributors, please.

Since the Dragon-Ogors were moved to the Beasts of Chaos then what the Darkoath should get?
Chaos Throggoths? Some crazy barbarians riding bloodthirsty beasts (something like the SC's Celestial Dracolines but more metal)? Werewolves? A unit made of the guys that bring the Chaos Warshrine around?

Actually, I’d like to see Darkoath on regular old horses. I love the high fantasy mounts for the more fantastical armies but I think there is room for some more traditional mounts too and doing what would essentially be Marauder horsemen would appeal to a lot of peoples nostalgia for the Old World.

But the horses should be mutated. Not Varanguard mutated but definitely with a touch of Chaos.

As a Death player I'd love to see a full blown Vampire faction with full options vamp infantry battlelines, new bats etc...

However I consider us in a good state at the moment so would love destruction to get the care and multiple releases it deserves. 

37 minutes ago, ManlyMuppet88 said:

But the horses should be mutated. Not Varanguard mutated but definitely with a touch of Chaos.

I see what you mean, but I don’t like that idea.  Weird and alien fantasy stuff can be fine, but there should also be space for «normal» stuff too. I also think it is ironic that none of the new order factions use ordinary horses. ?‍♀️

I want a new fancy plastic version of the Steed of Slaanesh both as a character mount (so replacing the current Lord of Slaanesh) but also with a Herald option for a rider and also as a monster cavalry option like the old Pleasureseekers that you had to convert. I also want the riders to either sit on them properly if it's heavy armoured mortal troops but I want the daemon options to ride them like the old metal seekers with the daemonettes to be balancing on their backs. I don't really have an issue with the current plastic daemonettes but the way the seekers ride their mounts just doesn't work for me (Not that there is any chance of them changing the existing Seekers and chariot sets).

Plastic replacements for everything that’s resin including kits with plenty of options for different weapons builds ect to add more variety.

more options for things like Beastclaw that only have 6 kits 3 of which are monopose resin 

more faction recombinations like the BoC one: greenskins(normal grots and orruks), Slaves to darkness to include the everchosen and generic chaos leftovers, armies of the free city’s (freeguild, duardin,  Ironweld, various elf splinter factions) arcane council( eldritch council, coilgate arcane)

endless spells+ new battletomes for all that don’t have them to bring every faction up to speed in AoS2 

I care about one thing and one thing only right now: expansion of Everchosen. I’d love to see Varanguard on foot both ranged and Melee, Varanguard on horseback with ranged weapons and two different huuuuuge chariots.  I’d also like to see more variety on the Gaunt Summoners. Not sure what tho. 

Reason: Archaon is a boss and if Sigmar is making his own warriors and expanding his armies to fit the new Soul Wars so should Archaon. I guess I feel like Khorne Bloodwarriors, Nurgle Blighkings serve as an equal to the Stormcast base troops. But the little I know about Archaon he’s love some bigger and better meat to throw at the golden boys just as a finger to Sigmar. Also, the new book should then come with one of those chaos dreadforts as the one scenery piece you get for the army that buffs your Everchosen keyword while on the board or close. Lastly, please either rend -2 on KS or Claws lol ? 

ok I’m done ^^

Archived