Wishlisting Thread

5 hours ago, Gothicwaltz said:

Lord of Slaanesh on Daemonic Mount in plastic with customization options.
Hosts of Slaanesh Sorcerer Lord (with Daemonic Mount option).

Hell, give me a Mortal Lords of Slaanesh plastic kit that will let me do either option.

Waits impatiently for Hosts of Slaanesh Battletome.

In the same boat as you - really eager to see what they make. Hoping for Mirror Guard like people - I quite like the horrifying daemons and beautiful mortals look.  

Screenshot_2018-05-23-21-15-42.png

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Death:

- A new updated range for soulblight. Horribly outdated, and $120 for resin blood knights is insane.

- New zombies, perhaps linked to the soulblight as fodder thralls.
- Unfortunately, much as I want this side of Death explored it's going to be a long time I imagine. Considering the faction just got LoN and nighthaunts.

Destruction:

- New Moonclan, really just keep the grots and fanatics and retire the rest. Give them the DoK treatment. Hopefully don't make them too silly, still quite partial to the night goblin aesthetic. 

- Clean up for ogors. Range is quite good, and plastic, so maybe just a new box of toys and a book

- Beastclaw just need a new book and plastic yeti's. Maybe some other creature to add some choice. End the skinny yeti's, you must be this thick to ride the BCR Train.

- Just some destruction lore in general. Need some schemers and colourful characters to feel like more then just a big green mob.

Still love the fact 2018 was supposedly the year of Death and yet Order have had more battletomes and models, granted some have been stormcast but for me it hasn't been quite the year of death it was built up to be.

Malign portents was fun and lore wise death heavy, it was very all inclusive with regards to the actual campaign/models, LoN was what death actually needed (no new models was a bit of a sting), Nighthaunt is/was very good all round just feel that the year of death moniker was somewhat overstated. 

New or reduced price blood knights please! Running them in a game on Saturday as I've glued various arms back on, still think the points are better spent on Morghasts.

18 hours ago, El Syf said:

Still love the fact 2018 was supposedly the year of Death and yet Order have had more battletomes and models, granted some have been stormcast but for me it hasn't been quite the year of death it was built up to be.

Malign portents was fun and lore wise death heavy, it was very all inclusive with regards to the actual campaign/models, LoN was what death actually needed (no new models was a bit of a sting), Nighthaunt is/was very good all round just feel that the year of death moniker was somewhat overstated. 

New or reduced price blood knights please! Running them in a game on Saturday as I've glued various arms back on, still think the points are better spent on Morghasts.

Death did get some spotlight, and are much better for it admittedly.

It just sucks that Vampires are so out of date. they're the ruling elite, and the most interesting faction within the forces of Nagash. Would love to see the stories they could make with them. Also, to add to my wishlist...

- Abhorash, Bring him back, such a cool character. I'll hurl my money in GW's direction so fast if he leads the martial sect of vampires. Just put him on a horse or foot, a character that awesome doesn't need a big flashy mount lol.

The talk in the rumours thread about an updated Seraphon's got me thinking of a few things I'd like to see. Even though they probably don't really need them considering the range is pretty solid to the point of being really hard to think of new units for (at least for me anyway).

New Saurus knight sculpts. Let's face it, the current sculpts of the cold ones haven't aged well especially when you put them next to a unit of drakespawn knights. The Saurus riding it doesn't look that great either which leads me to my next point...

New Saurus Warrior scuplts, admittedly they don't look terribly dated but they are starting to get there. I mean look at the new sculpts of the Saurus Guard and the absolutely awesome Scar Vet/Old Blood on Carnosaur sculpts, how cool would it be if all the Saurus units were brought up to that level of quality and detail.

Replacement of all Failcast (aka Finecast) models with plastic sculpts. I'm talking Lord Kroak, the Slaan, Astrolith Bearers, Eternity Wardens, Sunbloods, Kroxigors, Skink Starseers, Skink Priests with feathered cloaks, Chameleon Skinks, Skink handlers, Salamanders, Razordons, all of it completely replaced and in some cases updated with new sculpts.

And now for the stuff they don't really need but would be cool. There's two huge themes that these awesome lizards and frogs have and that's dinosaurs and aztec culture soooo

An Old Blood riding a big ass Quetzalcoatl looking feathered serpent. Now that would make for an amazing centerpiece, need I say more?

More named characters, Lord Kroak is getting lonely floating there all on his lonesome.

That rumour about the spawning pool terrain to actually be true, it might spell some changed to their summoning though but who knows.

ENDLESS SPELLS & an updated battletome with relics, spell lores and traits in it for ease of use if nothing else. Oh and for some more delicious juicy lore.

Oh and a novel with the Seraphon or a Seraphon character/s playing a major role in it, it'd be pretty cool if the Skaven were involved in some way as well.

On 11/6/2018 at 2:38 PM, Dirtnaps said:

Oh and a novel with the Seraphon or a Seraphon character/s playing a major role in it, it'd be pretty cool if the Skaven were involved in some way as well.

They do feature in the pestilence book, not the battletome but the novel released alongside it

I'd like to see Eldritch Council get an update. Play off the idea of an order of Loremasters and Wizards in a tower collecting information. Maybe like an Illuminati of the Warhammer world causing wars so they can snatch rare books. Add in plastic sword Masters and Spireguard plus incorperating swifthawk agents.  GW can even use names of important locations from WFB like "Citadel of Dusk, Fortress of Dawn".  Their army should be small and compact, but with a heavy focus on the wizard lord and his acolytes.

Nurgle: Rotbloods (think of Khorne Blood Reavers), Pestigors, plastic Nurgle Sorcerer.

Freeguild: Give them back all their artillery, and make them an offensive musket army (kind of short range, bayonets on muskets). 

The more i think about it the more i want it, to the point that i started thinking about homebrew rules for it... ✌

Warrior lodges in service to Archaon's lieutenants (several new named characters with their own subfaction rules that work something like the different legions in LoN, or the hosts from SE). This would tie non-darkoath undivided to everchosen and give that faction some mid-level heroes, while still maintaining the elite army vibe.

Do we have a homebrew forum? ?

On 11/1/2018 at 12:47 PM, Shankelton said:

- Beastclaw just need a new book and plastic yeti's. Maybe some other creature to add some choice. End the skinny yeti's, you must be this thick to ride the BCR Train.

I disagree. Yhetees are described as being fast (they pile-in 6 inches) as they come in for the kill, and then disappear back into the blizzard almost as quickly as they arrived.

I have no issue with them being somewhat lithe, but their faces currently look derpy, the fur is poorly-sculpted and the two upright poses are awfully static.

Plus Finecast, obviously.

PS: We need new cats urgently too. I actually think they are currently worse sculpts than the Yhetees, but get less criticism due to being easier to proxy (i.e. with wolves, etc.).

9 hours ago, Kyriakin said:

I disagree. Yhetees are described as being fast (they pile-in 6 inches) as they come in for the kill, and then disappear back into the blizzard almost as quickly as they arrived.

I have no issue with them being somewhat lithe, but their faces currently look derpy, the fur is poorly-sculpted and the two upright poses are awfully static.

PS: We need new cats urgently too. I actually think they are currently worse sculpts than the Yhetees, but get less criticism due to being easier to proxy (i.e. with wolves, etc.).

Forgeworld should just give Beastclaw raiders the Rhinox Riders they used to do.  I've always disliked mournfang riders but I can totally get behind rhinox cavalry :)

On 11/19/2018 at 12:59 AM, Kyriakin said:

Only reason I left cats off was because I've seen Fenresian Wolves used to some success. Easy proxies that looks quite good/ is thematic, that way hopefully we can see some new things :P

Archived