Wishlisting Thread

1 hour ago, Backbreaker said:

It's funny but for me, I hope they will never do such a thing. Competition brings the worst in people when  winning is more important than the game itself.

I love @Overread 's idea about a Ghur set with monsters to use during our game set in this realm. 

But honestly, just adding options to Kharadrons, Ironjawz and Fireslayers seems a good start ! ^^

I would say if you don't like competition at that level you simply don't attend those types of events.  

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been pretty spoiled from a chaos perspective in aos, so not a huge amount to wish for there. Still id be up for

Plastic war mammoth

Cool Dark oath faction with norse / barbarian vibes 

A big centrepiece general riding a huge beast like a dragon for blades khorne, in plastic

Legions of azgorh in plastic. 

Id also like a slight slowing down of the release schedule to give me a chance to actually play some games with stuff before everything changes! I only got a few games in of shadespire, and now we're onto a new season

Would love to see more Slaanesh mortals in the same style as Mirror Guard. Would also like to see Sigvald return as he was hinted at in Malign Portents. 

Besides Slaanesh, I think DoK need a start collecting - they're too inaccessible at the moment. 

Most importantly, I would like to see the scattered factions coalesced so that all models could be used in a matched play game with a fitting allegiance ability. The choice of allegience abilities in the general's handbook confuses me; those factions that got them are getting books now (Nighthaunt, Beasts of Chaos, and probably Slaanesh), but factions that got no attention in the GHB are still very unsupported. 

As a huge Duardin fan Id like to see a few things.

1. Plastic Dawi'Zharr. FW can keep the Legion of Asghor while GW makes plastic big hats. 

2. More units for the Kharadron Overlords. Id really like to see a few new sky vessels. Maybe a frigate sized ship with a bigger engine and the torpedos from the Ironclad (torpedo boat style) or even some of the bigger ships teased in the battletome. Also, new infantry units would be a blessing (close combat Grundstock units?)

3. New stuff for Fyreslayers like baby magmadroths (not ridden but similar to blood hounds), a magma flinging artillery unit and maybe a unit armed with throwing spears as short ranged missile unit?

Takes deep breath...

-Shaggoth kit with options for Kholek or other named Character.

-Gavespawn faction, nothing huge just a kit or two and either Morghur Returned, an aspect/avatar or othe representative. Maybe some mutated gor elite or big brutes and plastic Jabberslythe with alternative for giant Chaos Spawn.

-Plastic Chaos Trolls, plastic Chaos Ogors, Throgg returned, use the same model or a near direct copy in plastic. its brill, cant wait for tomorrow.

-The White Dwarf return, properly, to lead the disspossed.

-Forsaken to come back to slaves to Darkness, maybe with a new kit, reworked or an additional kit with Forsaken either mounted or centaur-ed.

-Plastic Chaos Mammoth or reutn of Forgeworlds.

- Pestigors, Slaangors and Khorngors. Now. 

-plastic Beast Chariot with option for Razorgor, also now.

-plastic Beast-lord with weapon/head option to represent all 3 Greatfrays.

-Malerion

-Tyrion and Teclis

-Kurnoth Avatar, all orion like.

-Winged Orruk riders, small wyverns, looted Griffons, A doom diver catapult sleigh, juts make it happen.

-Beorn for the hobbit, but like a good one, charging with Orcs on its back and some being knocked back. (Just thought id  mention it...)

-Gorkamork, big, and feral, and running, like Goro, but green.

Sigmar, I want Sigmar so much, since GW said “Yo, we’re going to revamp everything and call it Age of Sigmar” and I was all all like “ hell to the yeah, can’t wait for Sigmar”. And I saw the artwork and I thought “cool, he’s like a Zeus-Thor with the monster killing tendencies of an archetypal European Pagan God” But all we Got were his Gene-sons and Im a bit sad about that as a Sigmar model would probably make me collect Stormcast, they just lack a Primarch/God/New but old Character for me to feel connected.

- Zombies, we’ve seen them in the corpsecart, and Nurgle got some cool ones, so why not release some. I’d love some for bits, roaming undead, for the undead collectors. Zombies are super useful.

-mutation sprues  like the old one but in the style of the skull box, lots of heads, claws, talons, tentacles, feet replacement, some bodies...all the cool bits of the forsaken in one pack.

-Be’lakor Returned with a lovely kit like the Mortarchs or Alarielle. 

2 hours ago, Dead Scribe said:

I would say if you don't like competition at that level you simply don't attend those types of events.  

I don't agree with you. I think that if GW is pushing this kind of event, it will initiate a change in the community. I don't see what we would gain from that.

A siege supplement with some heavy war machines for each faction !

2 hours ago, Backbreaker said:

I don't agree with you. I think that if GW is pushing this kind of event, it will initiate a change in the community. I don't see what we would gain from that.

If GW someday pushes his game into competition, that doesn't mean that all the player base will follow:  You see Blizzard (I know, it's a videogame industry but it can be related) is really pushing the Overwatch League and E-sport and stuff, but the players are mostly found in quick play, not in ranked. But during big events, like World cup, they will watch the show. It doesn't mean they want to play the game that way. I feel it will be the same for AoS if (big "if") it happens.

@Kronos I really like your ideas. I would love to see a face to face between Sigmar and Nagash /Archaon.

I hope they give Idoneth Deepkin an actual blobfish on land model all blobbed out with a guy standing on top and it’s grossly overpowered but since it’s a blobfish nobody will use it except for laughs because it’s the ugliest fish in the world. 

16 hours ago, mastercrafted said:

Been pretty spoiled from a chaos perspective in aos, so not a huge amount to wish for there. Still id be up for

Plastic war mammoth

Cool Dark oath faction with norse / barbarian vibes 

A big centrepiece general riding a huge beast like a dragon for blades khorne, in plastic

Legions of azgorh in plastic. 

Id also like a slight slowing down of the release schedule to give me a chance to actually play some games with stuff before everything changes! I only got a few games in of shadespire, and now we're onto a new season

You mean something like this?

image.png.82f0772f74dc21793a6ade63903ef27c.png

Oh wow, there's so much that I would love to see in this game:

• New playable Kharadron Overlords battletome (I love their look but after reading how much their rules have changed decided to do Nighthaunt as my first army)
  • A re-shuffling of the alliances (Sigmar/Nagash/Chaos/Destruction/Skaven) where some of the armies get put into new alliances.
  • The once rumored cog knights army
  • A re-imagining of Tomb Kings, Bretonnia, and Chaos Dwarves for Sigmar
  • A Wanderers battletome
  • A Sylvaneth battletome with new units, including a Duardin unit since they are part of a wargorve already
  • The rumored new Aelven factions

3 hours ago, dmorley21 said:

A re-imagining of Tomb Kings

How awesome would it be if this is the future soulblight models or the mortals who worship Nagash, who we heard from malign portents. I’ll go hide my wallet now. 

11 minutes ago, Shroud Of Night said:

As a death aficionado I have loved the Nighthaunt release but deep down I think the vamps need some love:

- New Blood Knights

- A Vampire Spawn kit as infantry/battleline

- New bats of some fashion (I would take either Fell or Swarm)  

I want good new models for both the bats. I would actually run them. Same for Blood Knights. 

Deep down inside even if it’s trash, I would run a pure vampires army. 

However I don’t like dealing with resin very much. So I’m just sitting and waiting, for now. 

Vampires are so iconic as an army for GW I'm sure at some point they will give them some proper attention of their own! Esp considering that CA is now pushing out a second all vampire custom army in Warhammer TW so there is going to be eagerness from new fan converts for deadly vampires!

10 minutes ago, Overread said:

Vampires are so iconic as an army for GW I'm sure at some point they will give them some proper attention of their own! Esp considering that CA is now pushing out a second all vampire custom army in Warhammer TW so there is going to be eagerness from new fan converts for deadly vampires!

My wishlist: 

A new separate Soulblight Battletome that is by itself that’s way better than the LoN version with a new Start Collecting! Vampire Counts box which contains plastic Bats, a new type of vampire infantry battleline, and plastic Blood Knights and all the vampire lords and stuff come out in plastic too. 

This would be the ultimate Wishlist happy time. 

There's so so much to wishlist. Overread has mentioned everything I'd like for DoK. But in general:

1. Kill Team for AoS
  2. Non-Stormcast Humans. Seriously no more Stormcast for at least 2 years
  3. Dark Oath release.
  4. New Chaos Warriors
  5.  BoC style releases for Wanders, Darkling Covens, Freeguild and Dispossessed
  6. LoN style Releases for Skaven & Orruks 
  7. Malerion and the Shadowkin
  8. Tyrion, Teclis and Hysh Angelic Aelves
  9. Fix the Firestorm armies or or merge/squat some factions and release the City Aelves and Duardin
  10. New Battletomes for Seraphon, Sylvaneth and KOs
  11. Vampires and Necromancer armies
  12. Update the Oggurs
  13. More Chaos Gods

> Seraphon: plastic everything that's still resin, specifically Slann, Kroxigors and support beasties. Maybe one new model to go along with the release to give them another beastie, a sauropod maybe. New battletome of course.

> Skaven: just let the designers off the leash in at least one of the many directions our ratty fellows can go. Full Japan with Eshin, or full steampunk with Skryre, or full mutant with Moulder. Leave Pestilens because I don't care for them. Either way, a Legions of Nagash-style battletome for combined Skaven, and then something new as well.

> Endless Spells for the above, and for Idoneth Deepkin, Daughters of Khaine and everyone else who wants them. New Endless Spells for Nighthaunt because theirs are terribad.

> Idoneth: a giant crab, which I think you'll find is historically accurate.

> more of everything! More awesome totally new armies with no roots in Oldhammer like Idoneth, and more awesome legacy armies revivified and polished up for Age of Sigmar like Daughters and Nighthaunt. The more the merrier!

Archived