Hidden Agendas. New official rules for secondary objectives.

Chikout

@SoulBlightDryadgreat to hear some tournament feedback from their use! Were there any that stood out especially - either appearing super easy or hard to work with? I'm aware that it wasn't a totally random pick so players could choose from the 7, but would be interesting to know if there were any specific ones that stood out. 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, Overread said:

@SoulBlightDryadgreat to hear some tournament feedback from their use! Were there any that stood out especially - either appearing super easy or hard to work with? I'm aware that it wasn't a totally random pick so players could choose from the 7, but would be interesting to know if there were any specific ones that stood out. 

We just used the honor system. I asked people to throw away or mark the objective with what round they used it in, so I did not pay attention to any being used or unused specifically. The opponents signed score sheets to validate for accuracy. 

I quite like the addition of classified objectives, though for myself I'll probably just have them be a tie-breaker for my games or do something like they're worth an extra Victory Point if completed. For sure will be suggesting them to my mate the next time we play an AoS match.

Archived