Carlos

Hi all...... I have ironjawz units and use Ironjawz alliance in the battles, but recently bought one Fungoid Cave Shaman for his command hability but says "If this model is your general and uses this command ability, then you can charge......." and new rules don't allow use one allied unit as general. Also, the new rules allow use command habilitys the others units.

If i use de ironjawz alliance and fungoid cave shaman as allied, i can use the command hability this unit?..... or some one know if fungoid cave shaman have some upgrade?

Thank for all.

So.

The fungoid cave shaman is a harbinger. There was an errata a while back, to quote it.

Lord-Ordinators, Darkoath Warqueens, Knights of Shrouds and Fungoid Cave-Shamans can be included in any army that shares their Grand Alliance keyword. 

They are not treated as part of the player’s army for the purposes of defining its allegiance and what allegiance abilities it qualifies for. 

Lord-Ordinators, Darkoath Warqueens, Knights of Shrouds and Fungoid Cave-Shamans can be given a command trait or artefact of power if they share the keyword of that army’s allegiance.

However, a Lord-Ordinator, Darkoath Warqueen, Knight of Shrouds or Fungoid Cave-Shaman can be chosen as the army’s general even if they do not share the keyword of that army’s allegiance. 

In a Pitched Battle game, the points cost of any Lord-Ordinator, Darkoath Warqueen, Knight of Shrouds or Fungoid Cave-Shaman counts against the points allowance for allied units unless they share the same keyword as the army’s allegiance.’

So yes even a gutbusters or beastclaw army can include a fungoid. However it will count as allies for both of them, the fungoid doesn't need to be the general in these cases

If you DO ally in a fungoid as your general then you don't get a command trait and cannot take an artefact on it.

Archived