Do You Warhammer Underworlds?

Mr. White

Because if you do...then you have already have all the minis to fill out the undead adversary options from the July 2018 White Dwarf:

Spirit Torment = The Briar Queen (Nightvault)

Chainrasps = Chainrasps (Nightvault)

Bladegheist Revenants = Sepulchral Guard (Shadespire)

Sure, you have to do a little 'counts as', but the models  all work. 

What about the undead heroes? Bah! there are no Death 'heroes' in Sigmar's Hammerhal!!

If you have the chaos adversary cards, you also get Skaven and Blood Warriors with the respective Shadespire warbands.

I'm convinced if you bought nothing but the two WHQ games and the Underworld releases you'd have plenty of heroes and adversaries to last a long long time. And you'd get a second game, Underworlds, to boot!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Great thinking

Been doing this since the first packs of underworld.

5 Extra Khorne Reavers from the old shadespire main box
3 Khorne Blood Warriors from Magore's Fiends
The Nighthaunt set = Varclav is actually a spirit torment / and you still get 5 chainrasps from that box / with an open slot for the Briar Queen
We even have a Knight Incantor mini from the nightvault main box
Grot Shaman from the  Zarbag set
Eyes of the nine add two Kairoc Acolytes, a Tzaangor, and some more horrors / and a Tzeentch Magister
The Skaven set gives you a 4 skaven and a leader :P

.... The list goes on

If I where Games-Workshop I would advertise those shadespire/nightvault sets as double duty and add Quest Stat Cards to the boxes (weither as Hero / Adversary) - Would keep existing Warhammer Quest customers very happy and give them a new game to play at the same time, would potentially lead for existing shadespire players to pick up quest ... and use their warband their ... so much potential.

I also find these boxes great for Skirmish too and they have there official warscrolls so the points can be recalculated into renown.

If only they would make a kill team Aos - then those warbands could  also be used with other exciting merchandise that would be created.

Archived