AoS Doubles

Charles

Hi guys,

Who's going to the AoS Doubles weekend at Warhammer World on the 27th & 28th of October?

This will be my first ever Doubles event but it looks like great, fun way to play AoS.

Watch out for the Khorne and Hammers of Sigmar alliance looking to cleanse the Realms.

My Khorne warriors grew tired of fighting Hammers of Sigmar and being unable to claim any Skulls for the Skull Throne, stupid lightning. So we have agreed to form an alliance Hammers of Sigmar identify the targets and my warriors bleed them dry ?

Hey, I'm going too! Joining my Seraphon up with some Stormcast, Dragon and Dinosaur in hopeful bloody bliss haha. 

My first Doubles event but not my first tournament at Warhammer World.

For anyone curious it's really great, and worth the extra bit more they cost than alot of other tournaments. 

Real decent lunches provided too haha. 

11 hours ago, SolomonHelsing said:

Hey, I'm going too! Joining my Seraphon up with some Stormcast, Dragon and Dinosaur in hopeful bloody bliss haha. 

My first Doubles event but not my first tournament at Warhammer World.

For anyone curious it's really great, and worth the extra bit more they cost than alot of other tournaments. 

Real decent lunches provided too haha. 

Agreed I’ve been to three Warhammer World Events this year and they have all been great fun. 

Awesome boards, great people and a tasty lunch (you can even pick something healthy if you want). I haven’t regretted the money I have spend on any of them either. 

• 3 weeks later...

Going to a different Doubles event this weekend but I'm REALLY excited to play. Despite being a pretty avid competitive player myself, I'm actually more excited for the Doubles than the solo event the next two days. I think Doubles by Nature is a more fluffy experience. There is probably a lot of room for abuse if you put the time and care into you and your partner having the EXACT TWO ARMIES that destroy people...

And then there's me and my friend turning off our need to win and turning up our need to be awesome. This is WWE tag team champions of the world. We come to drink dark beer and smash things. Team Heavy Magic (BCR+Death) is coming for you, Illinois! We may not win but we will rip and tear and cast huge magic and when you stare at the wake the necrofrost tornado has left behind, you'll know that we were there!

Archived