Game Workshop Recruitment on TGA

Ben

Hi Guys,

I want to let everyone know that the Games Workshop recruitment team (well, @Sartoza) will be posting regularly on this site.

They have a section i the blogs area 

If you have any questions about working at Games Workshop you can ask them directly. 

If you want to get regular updates on new opportunities you can use the follow feature on the blog to get notifications of posts.  

Ben.  

132 views, surely the most read blog with no posts ever? :P In all seriousness, though, great to see GW interacting with the community in such a way, has to be seen as a major victory for TGA too that they see this site as a positive place to reach out. I have to say, before I started to get into AoS and found this site, I toyed with a few different game systems but didn't find anything I was overly enthused about, and the negative atmosphere on a lot of forums definitely played a part in that. This site has been like a breath of fresh air - after a year of stumbling along, I've finally found a game I enjoy and a (mostly) civil and respectable place to talk about it. Massive thumbs up! :D 

13 hours ago, Durant said:

Nice,  but I would love to see sugestion box from GW.

I have few ideas, like swich air paints pots to bottles, they are great but you spill a lot with curent pots. Base layer ect. are ok in pots, just air!

Anything like this you're better to send into GW directly or speak to them at one of the events up at WHW.  Sadly the reality is a handful of idiots would abuse anything put in place.  Although it's an extra cost you can always buy some empty dropper bottles and decant them over, the benefit is that when you run out you can simply top the bottle up with a new pot.

15 hours ago, Durant said:

Nice,  but I would love to see sugestion box from GW.

I have few ideas, like swich air paints pots to bottles, they are great but you spill a lot with curent pots. Base layer ect. are ok in pots, just air!

As mentioned by @RuneBrush, best to contact GW directly as I suspect the recruitment arm of the company doesn't have much sway here ;)

Great stuff @Ben & @Sartoza! Now if I only lived closer to Lenton...

Yes, that's correct Gaz. Not much I can do from here, but I can always mention it to the right people ;)

If you want to keep up with the Recruitment news please follow @GWUKRecruitment, that's my twitter account.

WFGW#tga.jpg

Archived