Bravery Bombs : culminating bravery debuffs

Blackspine

In putting together a Nurgle list, I realized that two of my key units had a large bravery negative modifier:
Doom Knight on Chaos Knights: -1 bravery

Chaos war mammoth: -2 bravery in (3"?) radius when it charges.

Now, that's already -3 on two hard hitting units. My thought is that I could lean into it, and stack additional modifiers by the trait (I think it is) Hideous Visage. Adding one more negative modifier (-1)

That's a -4 on the charge, -2 each other round.

Currently, I'm running the -1 additional rend on the general (Hideous visage?)

What are people's experiences with bravery modifying charges? Any other tricks that I'm missing? 

Eventually, I'd add Glottkin to his combo, so he could take advantage of the massive debuffs. 

Is this even worth it, or should I just grind out with -rend bonus?

Personally I love the idea of such an army, unfortunately, in practice, it is very rock/paper/scissors. Any army that has a big AoE immune to battleshock (Khorne, SCE, etc) are going to really ****** over your plans. High Bravery like Undead also won't be too fussed about it. 

That said, if you are going to go all-in on it don't forget that Gnashing Jaws and Gravetide endless spells both debuff bravery. :)

Yeah, I can definitely see several armies (popular ones) not caring about Battleshock or bravery debuffs for most instances. 

The bravery bomb is more of an added benefits of the warscrolls.  As of this point, I am not spending more points on enhancing it more, but would be open to an endless spell that has multi uses. 

Good to know about Gnashing and Gravetide. 

Archived