Riddle Me This

Ghurk Glott

greetings.

please forgive me if you see this in each GA forum, as i could not find a general competition forum.

given equal player skill in a GT setting...

what non DoK armys/lists would have the highest possible chances of defeating/countering (non snake/non morathi) optimized witch lists game after game, if any?

please assume you do not care about having any chance of deafeating anything else other than non snake/non morathi optimized DoK witch lists.

kindly grant an old man this one bucket list request.

If there are no snakes or khinerai then I'd water the bulk of the list is witch aelves and sisters of slaughter supported by hag queens and at least one if not two blood cauldrons (slaughter queen/hag queen). Basically a very mobile buff focused army that is almost totally close combat that is going to charge forward fast and aim to get the charge and dish out a very hard hitting alpha strike. Aiming to overcome its fragile nature by dealing out more damage than the enemy can take (although with the right temple even witch aelves can become surprisingly survivable). 

Big hordes and plenty of command points, backed up with units like Arkhan and Necromancers to dish out debuffs. Grimghasts in blocks of 30 are horrirfying buggers in LoS, and can take an absurb beating due to that 4++ save, while being able to resurect if they are some how destroyed. I'd also recommend a VLoZD with Amysthtine pinions as a way to kill off Cauldrons and key support units.

Archived