kill team rules to Skirmish??

Hoseman

Hi all.

I like a lot and enjoy big battles with 2k points armys but sometimes I wanna play something smaller and with LOTS!! of scenography, so then I start thinking on a nice sci-fi futuristic skirmish game wich I play sometimes but has too much rules and modifiers... then I got kill team and I really enjoy it, is fast and fun but as always I like more Sigmar medieval style so I was thining on skirmish but I think I read somewhere it was very unbalanced so I would like to try some changes.

So is it "balanced"?? Has anybody changed something or is there any oficial rules to make it balanced?? I was thinking on using kill team rules to make more dinamic. The basic change is the shooting phase that is like combat and you play it alternating between players (having iniciative the minis that has not moved that turn), and when u got a wound u roll to see if it kills u or don't.

I think it could be nice. Thoughts?? I know theres wh underworlds with a lot of people playing but I dont like the map and as I said I wanna play with LOTS of scenography

Archived