The 2018 "What armies are your currently collecting" poll (multiple choice)

Lord Veshnakar

THE 2018 "WHAT ARMIES ARE YOU CURRENTLY COLLECTING" POLL   

225 members have voted

1. 1. WHAT ARMIES ARE YOU CURRENTLY COLLECTING

• Idoneth Deepkin
    • Stormcast Eternals
    • Seraphon
    • Daughters of Khaine
    • Kharadron Overlords
    • Sylvaneth
    • Fyreslayers
    • Free Peoples
    • Wanderers
    • Dispossessed
    • Devoted of Sigmar
    • Darkling Covens
    • Scourge Privateers
    • Phoenix Temple
    • Order Serpentis
    • Eldritch Council
    • Swifthawk Agents
    • Order Draconis
    • Khorne
    • Tzeentch
    • Nurgle
    • Slaanesh
    • Beasts of Chaos
    • Slaves to Darkness
    • Clan Verminous/General Skaven
    • Eshin
    • Moulder
    • Pestilens
    • Soulblight
    • Flesh Eater Courts
    • Legion of Nagash
    • Legion of Sacrament
    • Legion of Night
    • Legion of Blood
    • Nighthaunt
    • Beastclaw Raiders
    • Ironjawz
    • Moonclan Grots
    • Bonesplitterz
    • Gitmob Grots
    • Greenskinz
    • Spiderfang Grots
    • Gutbusters
    • Mixed Order
    • Mixed Chaos
    • Mixed Destruction
    • Mixed Death
    • Clan Skryre
    • Legion of Azrgorh

Due to popular demand in my "What is your current main army?" poll I decided to create a poll that allowed you to choose multiples just so we can see the variance and get a wider picture, fully knowing that some of you collect about every army, but I figure the data would be eye opening regardless. 

Link to the other thread here to save confusion. 

Cheers!

Thankfully I'm currently managing to hold out and collect just 1 army - Daughters of Khaine. Whilst I am drafting in a few allies its little more than a model here and there from other allied forces so its pretty much all Daughters. What's really goig to test my resolve is when GW release the Dark and Light Aelves and the Slaanesh update! 

Going to start gaming again soon,  still with my Legion of Blood. Will work on a few extra units for them I haven't already painted just so I can keep things fresh (have a new spooky wing ready to go - banshees, mortis engine, hexwraiths, wraiths...).

Will hopefully buy nothing else for some time and revisit my vanguard stormcast along with some order allies once everything death is done. With the exception of soul wars, am promising myself that at some point.

4 hours ago, Minis by Night said:

Oh boy... Stormcasts (all of them), Death in general and Nighthaunts in particular, Khorne, Tzeentch, all things Skaven, some orruks, some high aelves, plus some Tyranids and Necrons because why not. I expect to get some Nurgle before too long and some Daughters if we can get a good Battleforce.

You're making me think that Beasts of Chaos Battletome and Start Collecting box aren't a bad idea after all :)

2 hours ago, MacDuff said:

Does 14 armies make me a sick puppy?

It makes you liable to be featured on one of those TV shows where loads of people give interviews beforehand about how they really care about you and just want to help you, and then the star and the experts do an intervention or something.

31 minutes ago, Kirjava13 said:

It makes you liable to be featured on one of those TV shows where loads of people give interviews beforehand about how they really care about you and just want to help you, and then the star and the experts do an intervention or something.

Then they reveal your dark secret that not only have you 14 Age of Sigmar armies, but also as many, if not more in 40K and other collections! Then it cuts to a break as you try to attack the presenter. Returning with some beefy big guy standing beside you only for them to unveil not just your armies but your vast pile of unbuilt stuff, which is displayed by being dumped out of several containers in the middle of the show floor. 

Resulting in another fight attempt and several security people running around whilst the presenter tries to end the show. 

42 minutes ago, Overread said:

Then they reveal your dark secret that not only have you 14 Age of Sigmar armies, but also as many, if not more in 40K and other collections! Then it cuts to a break as you try to attack the presenter. Returning with some beefy big guy standing beside you only for them to unveil not just your armies but your vast pile of unbuilt stuff, which is displayed by being dumped out of several containers in the middle of the show floor. 

Resulting in another fight attempt and several security people running around whilst the presenter tries to end the show. 

Sponsored by GW in the ad breaks. 

Though I have a few fantasy armies that are from 8th, I have only really collected and used my Stormcast the entire Age of Sigmar cycle. Given I have a large amount of an old Warriors of Chaos force though, this Beasts of Chaos battletome is looking mighty tempting!

4 hours ago, Kirjava13 said:

Or that tv show currently on called we can save you money (or somesuch),  where they shame people for over spending on handbags, trainers, gadgets etc.. I keep waiting to see a warhammer fan on there!

1 hour ago, mastercrafted said:

Currently khorne and tzeentch, and probably soon to be beasts of chaos and dark oath eventually. And i also have skaven gathering dust

Mmmh,

well if you’re looking for place for your skaven, I’ll happily take them.

Still need some more clanrat.

if not welcome new skaven player,

i see you have taken the right choice?

It would certainly reduce my pile of shame to offload said skaven, seeing as they will probably receive attention from me some time around 2030 at this rate! 

7 minutes ago, Skreech Verminking said:

Mmmh,

well if you’re looking for place for your skaven, I’ll happily take them.

Still need some more clanrat.

if not welcome new skaven player,

i see you have taken the right choice?

Archived