Slow grow MotU -themed Chaos army

Innom

Hi fellas, I am new here.

I have been sloooowly collecting and building, or at least starting to build a chaos army for AoS. Became a dad recently, so time for hobbies is slim - but I am trying still. I am hopefully going to stash my progress here, as I try to make a full army somewhat based on Masters of the Universe villains. I am going to play them as Slaanesh, but depending how the rules change I might swing a different way at some point.

My group decided that we should try AoS as we all were kind of intrigued by it - we are veteran gamers but have had a bit of a break from GW games untill we started playing bloodbowl and it escalated from there. Nowadays building anything as instructed is nigh impossible for me, so I decided to go all in with a theme I really liked.

I completed the first of my generals, lord of slaanesh on a daemonic mount / Evil-Lyn and Panthor. I have plenty of other stuff in the works, but I will let her lead the charge as she will in games. I am in no hurry as my time is limited, but hopefully I will add to this collection sooner than later. 

E&P001.jpg

E&P002.jpg

E&P003.jpg

15 hours ago, Lior'Lec said:

Awesome conversion there, haven’t thought about any of those characters in decades. What models did you use for you r base framework?

Hi, mainly warqueen from the chaos range and Astreia Solbright from the Stormcast range, but there are bits and pieces from other GW kits too.

Archived