• Mixed Order
    • Mixed Chaos
    • Mixed Destruction
    • Mixed Death
    • Spiderfang Grots

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Started with Tzeentch, mostly for 40k. Never got to put it on the table with AoS 1.0. The massive points increase across the board and my distinct dislike for Kairic Acolytes has turned me off of trying them, for now. 

Nighthaunt have been fun and I don't regret splitting two starter sets.  In the meantime, I have been working on converting up some flesh hounds over most of August due to them now being battleline. So I guess Khorne is on the horizon. 

Tried to start fantasy a few years ago with Wood elves, but never got beyond a few purchases, same again with High Elves a few years later though with a few more purchases that time around. Then everything was on hold or a long while - had a fitful start with Chaos Deamons with a view to having both a 40K and Fantasy army all in one and then fell out of that as well (there's a pattern here I think!) 

However recently got into AoS with Daughters of Khaine and have not only bought but built the most so far and still (slowly) going! It's the first real time I've gotten not just into a fantasy army but also the lore behind that army itself; not just its visual appeal and designs. 

Well i pledged allegiance to Morathi and the Dark Aelves 14 years ago, replaced all my metal witch aelves during the release of the plastic versions and was happy happy, that my favorite Army got a (at least partial) overhaul.

so DoK it is!

That's an interesting topic that will not spark a controversial discussion for once. Quite a rare thing in this part of of the forum...

I did my first games with what I had left from fantasy.. vampires, blood knights ergo undead. (mostly sold by now, except some models that were fully painted)

Death was a long way from getting love, so I bought a Khorne army (cheap and effective back then). I always wanted to own a Chaos army but I never had the funds when I played WHFB... but damn do I love Chaos. I've expanded my Khorne stuff several times and due to my discontent with Khorne in 2.0 I'm looking into other gods.

See, I've always been one of those Chaos Undecided guys... so I made the decision to buy big daddy Archaon with 2.0 and play whatever works best with him. This way I get to collect different stuff, have some variety and everything is still connected somehow.

The best carrier for Archaon is currently Nurgle, so yeah, there it is. :P (but there might be a Slaanesh project on the horizon for 2019, depending on releases *giggity* ...)

PS: would be great if the poll could somehow be sorted descending.

Archived