Greetings from the Canadian Prairies!

Coeddil

Hello fellow wargamers!

Started collecting WFB miniatures in 2000 and branched off into 40k around 2010. Been playing Sigmar since the game got points. I live in a small town in the province of Manitoba. In our community of roughly 4000 full-time residents, we have a FLGS that stocks Warhammer! Since 8th ed 40k dropped I've shifted my focus entirely to AoS and am in the midst of painting up approximately 4000 pts of Sylvaneth (and also anxiously awaiting a potential Moonclan release later this year ?) We have a vibrant community of wargamers in Manitoba, headed by the Winnipeg War Council. Majors and GTs are hosted in Manitoba's capital Winnipeg, as well as the surrounding area. Looking forward to getting more involved in the online community. Cheers!

Hello!  I'm also in Manitoba (in Winnipeg, pretty central).  There's also a bunch of us in town that play at people's houses as small children mean we can't reliably get to events.  We also tend to do more open and narrative stuff.  A friend hosts a monthly gaming day on the last Saturday of each month in the multipurpose room in his apartment building.  It's up near Chief Peguis and Henderson.  We just finished up a skirmish campaign for 40k and are in the early stages of an AoS one.

Archived