What do u use as graveyards?

Hoseman

Hi all.

I would like to put my graveyards as something different as a dice. The other day I was making objective points with some bits and was going to make some tombs to figure the graveyard. The thing is the size, how much has to or can be the graveyard? Is it ok on a small base? Thats important because is not the same 9" from on a round small base than 9" from a "house size graveyard"...

where possible go small with markers but really most things are fine especially if models can happily stand on the marker with out much trouble. remember that for game purposes the marker is just the point at the very centre so it shouldn't be blocking line of sight or obstructing movement. If you don't mind other miniatures being placed on top of the marker then you can pretty much go with any size just make life easy for yourself and place a distinguishing feature right at the centre of the objective so you have a point to measure from.

On 9/10/2018 at 9:14 AM, ianob said:

I dont use anything 3d since they spend about 90% of every game with models on top of them. I use the official cardboard markers.

Snap.  I had intended to make some nice scenic ones, but once I actually started playing actually prefer the cardboard versions from the warscroll cards.

Archived