Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
xking

The Age of Sigmar wikis could use your help.

Consider joining lexicanum or Sigmarlore. Even if it's just to fix typos they can use some help.     It does not matter which one, the choice is yours.                                                                                            Lexicanum  is great with it's navigation and layout, but is harder to sign up for.                                                                                            Sigmarlore on the other hand is a mess navigation and layout wise, especially when compared to the Warhammer fantasy Wiki.  However it is very easy to sign up for.                                                                                                                                                  http://ageofsigmar.wikia.com/wiki/Age_of_Sigmar_Wikia                                                                                                                                                 http://whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page                            

http://whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Everspring_Swathe

Edited by xking
  • Like 3

If anybody has any problems signing up with the Lexicanum you can speak to me and i'll solve it. We always need help with improving it.

The Wikia's biggest problem is that most of it's content is copy-pasted directly from it's source, making it a very poor wiki. The Lexicanum also has a few copypaste jobs, but I have marked them for rewriting, even through I can't find myself time to do it.

• Like 2

On 9/10/2018 at 4:00 PM, Ashendant said:

I will try to do my best, but it's hard you know.

When is the AoS and whfb going to spit? 

4 hours ago, xking said:

When is the AoS and whfb going to spit? 

Last I heard I was told the earliest moment the split could happen is this month. Still waiting for further developments.

On 2/11/2019 at 2:34 PM, Ashendant said:

Last I heard I was told the earliest moment the split could happen is this month. Still waiting for further developments.

I wonder if they changed the plan. 

19 hours ago, xking said:

I wonder if they changed the plan. 

Probably not. The programming side of the Lexi needs to be adjusted for the split to happen and the people responsible for doing that are busy on something else more important to their network. Which is why they gave me February as the earliest possible moment to do the split.

On 2/13/2019 at 12:07 PM, Ashendant said:

Probably not. The programming side of the Lexi needs to be adjusted for the split to happen and the people responsible for doing that are busy on something else more important to their network. Which is why they gave me February as the earliest possible moment to do the split.

We know it's not February now.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, xking said:

We know it's not February now.

Yeah... I just talked with the administrators and unfortunately the major update they are doing is estimated to take 2 more months. I was told that after that the split was definitely happening as well as several updates to the Lexicanum.

Meanwhile if anybody's interested I started this fun page on the Lexicanum where we record hints of possible future faction in the Age of Sigmar setting. Feel free to join us and post what hints you find.😉

If you are interested in helping we could use some help populating the Lexi with info on characters with miniatures like Kairos Fateweaverthe Changeling or the Blue Scribes. Specially the Named Characters that survived the End Times from the Battletomes like Disciples of Tzeentch, Blades of Khorne and Maggotkin of Nurgle.

We are also trying to update anything related to the Great Parch before the AoS RPG is released, so any help in that are would be great. As can be seen here, I'm still trying to clean the Map for proper use. :P

The Great Parch 02.png

Edited by Ashendant
  • Like 1

On 3/1/2019 at 3:03 PM, Ashendant said:

Yeah... I just talked with the administrators and unfortunately the major update they are doing is estimated to take 2 more months. I was told that after that the split was definitely happening as well as several updates to the Lexicanum.

Meanwhile if anybody's interested I started this fun page on the Lexicanum where we record hints of possible future faction in the Age of Sigmar setting. Feel free to join us and post what hints you find.😉

If you are interested in helping we could use some help populating the Lexi with info on characters with miniatures like Kairos Fateweaverthe Changeling or the Blue Scribes. Specially the Named Characters that survived the End Times from the Battletomes like Disciples of Tzeentch, Blades of Khorne and Maggotkin of Nurgle.

We are also trying to update anything related to the Great Parch before the AoS RPG is released, so any help in that are would be great. As can be seen here, I'm still trying to clean the Map for proper use. :P

The Great Parch 02.png

Hey Ashendant, So I was reading the Gloomspite battletome and there are mentions of the  "Land of the Chained Sun" in Aqshy. Now this is a recent book, But rarely do we see mention of anything from the Ashlands.  

Do you know of any books that give us info on where The Ashlands are in relation to the The Great Parch?

On 4/3/2019 at 1:01 PM, xking said:

Hey Ashendant, So I was reading the Gloomspite battletome and there are mentions of the  "Land of the Chained Sun" in Aqshy. Now this is a recent book, But rarely do we see mention of anything from the Ashlands.  

Do you know of any books that give us info on where The Ashlands are in relation to the The Great Parch?

The only hint of it is the Realmgate Wars: Godbeasts saying that the Brimstone Peninsula is located on the Scarred Isle in the Ashlands, but also describes the Ashlands being at the Realm's Edge contradicts that the Great Parch is closer to center. For now in the Lexicanum I'm treating both as the same.

On 4/8/2019 at 8:44 PM, Ashendant said:

The only hint of it is the Realmgate Wars: Godbeasts saying that the Brimstone Peninsula is located on the Scarred Isle in the Ashlands, but also describes the Ashlands being at the Realm's Edge contradicts that the Great Parch is closer to center. For now in the Lexicanum I'm treating both as the same.

I see, hopefully we will get something at some point.

Posted (edited)
On 4/8/2019 at 8:44 PM, Ashendant said:

Looking at the main page. I think we need a page specifically for magic and explaining how magic works in the mortal realms, artifacts and spells.  What do you think?

Also I think the AoS deity page should also be moved to the main page.  

Edited by xking

On 5/15/2019 at 1:06 PM, xking said:

Looking at the main page. I think we need a page specifically for magic and explaining how magic works in the mortal realms, artifacts and spells.  What do you think?

Also I think the AoS deity page should also be moved to the main page.  

https://whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Magic_in_the_Mortal_Realms

I'm waiting for the split to happen, so I can start reorganizing stuff like that.

20 hours ago, xking said:

They are taking a long time.

Yes, the change to Cloudflare requires some time for all the data to be indexed by search engines. 

I would say that the split should happen soonish.