Bonescon - Guildford - February 8 - 10th

AaronWilson

Hey all, I'm currently in talks with the fella who runs Bonescon (who is a good guy and a friend). I want to run a AoS event at the con but to convince him to let me do so I need to show him that the event would be supported by players. http://bonescon.com/ Here is a link to the website with all the information for hotel, location etc.

In regards to the event pack I my self feel the right way is to go use pre-determine the realms / realmscape to be used for each round in the pack.

This is very much up in the air at the moment but if I could show support for the event I could make it happen and hopefully make it a annual thing, so would be people be interested in this?

• 2 weeks later...

Aw so there is a gaming group in Guildford? Im living in Redhill, just got into the hobby 2 months ago with two friends. We went to wayland for a tournament, liked it very much, but wayland is to far to travel to play. Guildford though good distance :P I would really be interested in comming to Guildford for any tournaments You guy'z would do! If You do any events for 10+ people message and count me in :)

Sorry guys I assumed Bonescon had put the events pack up. 

Realm items can be taken if your army is from said realm, games will be played in the realms  and all available spells from that realm will be available to wizards in your army but a realmscape feature will not be used.  @Inferno

The event will be a 3 game event, up to 16 players at the 2k point level.  @Karl

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived