Destruction Rumour Thread

Imperial

14 minutes ago, bsharitt said:

Right, I'm confused why @CaptainSoup answered that question as "Probably not". The Ogors definitely have a new box.

The question wasn't if they have a new box but if them having a new box meant anything. The poster presumably wanted to know if them having a new box meant they are getting some kind of update soon. 

Also I hate dealing in absolutes if I can help it. I do not know with 100% certainty if what I said was actually the case, but in my opinion it makes the most sense. 

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, CaptainSoup said:

The question wasn't if they have a new box but if them having a new box meant anything. The poster presumably wanted to know if them having a new box meant they are getting some kind of update soon. 

Also I hate dealing in absolutes if I can help it. I do not know with 100% certainty if what I said was actually the case, but in my opinion it makes the most sense. 

Ah, I see.

17 minutes ago, novakai said:

I’ll say that reboxing the ogors May lead to something two years from now or less like with them reboxing the moonclan grots sometime ago

Perhaps. At the very least it tells us that GW is still aware of the product line and wants to keep it alive to some degree, unlike some factions like Tomb Guard which is effectively no longer supported/sold.

1 minute ago, Baron Wastelands said:

The Gutbusters book is definitely coming, I can feel it in my ... gut. 

They just want to make sure we’re hungry for it. Really hungry. Like, great maw hungry.

I would cringe here but since I'm a skeleton I don't feel anything! ho ho ho!

My biggest hope for the (almost certainly) upcoming Moonclan Battletome is that they have some kind of special rule which allows them to field more other grots as allies (perhaps double the normal allies "allowance"). Perhaps Troggoths too. Would be pity to see gitmob and spiderfang completely neglected while Moonclan gets a "proper" AoS treatment.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Malakree said:

Rip greenskinz. Still hoping they expand ironjawz, so much potential

I strongly suspect this is coming fairly soon. Having picked up IJs midway through this year I only juts got around to trying to get the warscroll cards to discover they're out of print....usually a very good sign that they're undergoing an overhaul (they're certainly not getting dropped). 

17 minutes ago, Boombatty80 said:

I strongly suspect this is coming fairly soon. Having picked up IJs midway through this year I only juts got around to trying to get the warscroll cards to discover they're out of print....usually a very good sign that they're undergoing an overhaul (they're certainly not getting dropped). 

Pretty sure all the old Warscroll cards are out of print now as they changed the format for AoS 2.0, only Nighthaunt and Stormcast have cards so far.

I think the army store page thing was just to clean up the website to make it look nicer since they did the same thing for 40k, I am still skeptical they going to make grot soup book giving how old the Gitmob ranges is.  However things don't look good for Greenskinz, they are being purposely forgotten this time around

20 minutes ago, novakai said:

I think the army store page thing was just to clean up the website to make it look nicer since they did the same thing for 40k, I am still skeptical they going to make grot soup book giving how old the Gitmob ranges is.  However things don't look good for Greenskinz, they are being purposely forgotten this time around

I hope we will get new wave of gitmob/moonclan/troggoths. 25 of 33 units is fail cast! It's insane! If gw will make release w/o remake fail cast i will buy 10-20 shadespire box for replace...

8 hours ago, Imperial said:

I hope we will get new wave of gitmob/moonclan/troggoths. 25 of 33 units is fail cast! It's insane! If gw will make release w/o remake fail cast i will buy 10-20 shadespire box for replace...

Would be nice if they finally made a multi-kit Grot Artillery box, much like what they did for 40k orks. (as long as they don't make another Bubble Chucka....sheesh they really confused "Random=Fun"). Heck would also make a good box for 40k Snakebites artillery!

9 hours ago, Imperial said:

Considering GW pace of updating model, I doubt it will happen at least not in any reasonable pace and time. instead we get more Stormcast for whatever reason.

Archived