Destruction Rumour Thread

Imperial

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also this is speculation but I think the Grot scuttling from Warhammer Quest are an indication of something to come in the future (maybe Moonclan or Spiderfang). roll model has shown them twice in the webcomic twice for whatever reason.

Grotbag Scuttler where mention as a rumor as a potential new army in 2019 sometime ago but I am not sure about this one.

3 hours ago, novakai said:

Also this is speculation but I think the Grot scuttling from Warhammer Quest are an indication of something to come in the future (maybe Moonclan or Spiderfang). roll model has shown them twice in the webcomic twice for whatever reason.

Grotbag Scuttler where mention as a rumor as a potential new army in 2019 sometime ago but I am not sure about this one.

They were mentioned in the kharadron book and people just ran with it I think. More hopeful than any actual rumours. 

Worth recapping that there were rumours in the rumour thread of a moonclan battletome and a second wave of ironjawz (presumably with updated battletome) across the end of this year / beginning on next, which I've also heard (second hand) outside of TGA

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Malakree said:

What's with the 2 grots that are part of the box. That speaks to new rules coming out.

Given the rumours that moonclan and and beasts of chaos swapped these would be released shortly after the new book.

Hopefully it bodes well for ortktober

Read warscroll again) They was in old rules :D

Chaos gigant main attack 6 dmg now :/

maybe this is why GW put an Ogor (along with Moonclan and a doomdiver) to represent Destruction when AoS 2.0 came out

AoSRealms-May12-FactionInfograph7wv.jpg.36d22de2ae90a09168b31f6a7a380528.jpg

granted I don't want to get my hopes too high since Dispossessed have gotten a few repackaging too but no battletome yet

my speculation however on the possible Gnoblar rule is that the Ogor have the ability to eat them during a certain phase in the game and heal D3 wounds

Archived