Black Blade

8 hours ago, GeneralZero said:

For me a few points adjustment may solve most of our issues. No need to ask for more.

The best example is Prosecuotrs which could open some really new horizons. So in short:

prosecutors, paladins , vanguards: serious points decrease

evo , sequitors : sligthy point increase

evo on dracoline, liberators: slighty point decrease

most of our bataillons: from slighty to heavy point decrease.

The army is ok right now, with those adjustments, we'll get tier 2 to tier 1 and more important: some new interesting builds.

Pretty much this^

I don't even think sequitors need a points increase, just less of a discount at the max unit size.  Points cost internally are slightly out of whack.  Paladins to Evos being the biggest example.  Fix the costs of older units and the options for top builds increase dramatically imo.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/5/2018 at 12:26 PM, 3Xhume said:

as for liberators and sequitors, i can somehow try to believe that the playtesters missed this. Because sequitors is 20% more expensive + has to take arcanum tax (but proved to be not a tax).  But personally i still think its still intentional because of the greatmace cap is absurd! 3 greatmace in a unit of 5? Find me another unit in the game that is able to do so while being priced for 120.

There are many units in that point range that are more or less all equipped with weapons that are just as good as the greatmaces. Even Bestigors (a unit I have heard no one ever complain about) outdamages sequitors almost across the board.

Archived