Both WHQ Games No Longer on the US Site

Mr. White

I guess this is possible. A change in the logic somewhere with the 40K game coming soon. However, having done a little web development in the past, this seems like it would be a _very_ easy fix that would have been corrected by now.

However as of this morning...still no sign of the two WHQ titles.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/1/2018 at 10:47 PM, MacDuff said:

Has anybody asked GW about this on Facebook or email?

On 9/3/2018 at 8:18 AM, ManlyMuppet88 said:

I emailed GW, here’s the reply:

“Due to an error on the site we don't have these showing up at the moment, but have asked the web team to fix this for us ASAP. “

Soooo, I guess they’ll be back at some point.

Edit: I should note that this was GW Australia but it stands to reason that what goes for Australia, goes for the rest of the world.

Funnily enough I emailed them about the heresy sets and just got a standard template response about products not appearing on the website being unavailable (no **** Sherlock) which did little to say if this was short term or not.

29 minutes ago, AGPO said:

Funnily enough I emailed them about the heresy sets and just got a standard template response about products not appearing on the website being unavailable (no **** Sherlock) which did little to say if this was short term or not.

m0nolith on the Bolter and Chainsword got a pretty clear “they’re gone” response from GW. At least the plastics are all available seperately.

3 hours ago, Mr. White said:

Is that more credible, than the responses we've seen here of "web error"?

which is it?

No reason it can’t be both. Warhammer Quest was an error, Heresy is gone. 

Personally I’m more inclined to believe that they’re gone but I have no reason to believe that GW Australia would get that wrong. Just going to have to wait and see.

On 8/31/2018 at 3:07 PM, michu said:

Same situation on polish site. That's a pity, I planned to buy both.

On 8/31/2018 at 10:56 PM, Kroll said:

Well that’s annoying, I was planning on getting Hammerhall later in the year. 

Depending on the phisical store situation in your respective Countries, you could be still able to get them. I purchased Gorechosen and Deathwatch Overkill both after their removal from the webstore. Just asked the (phisical) store clerk and he checked with other stores around the Country in case someone had what I was looking for still on shelves. Apparently they can trade stuff with each other.

I'm not giving up hope just yet. I think what is happening is that GW are no longer producing these two games--Silver Tower and Hammerhal. However, it doesn't necessarily mean that there won't be more in the series later on. GW just know that they can't have products (outside of the core models for the games) sitting around for years.

50 minutes ago, xaljorn14 said:

I'll gladly help those who want the game, but not so helpful for those thinking of turning a profit.

I won’t have enough this paycheck to pick up Hammerhal but there’s one copy sitting in my local GW. If it disappears before I have a chance to get it then I suppose I’ll have to ask you!

Archived