My attempt at handling warscrolls

Hey everyone,

I have only started playing AoS and 40k a few months ago, I have never had the chance to do so where I'm from cause there is no community, and was only able to pick up some stuff during a visit I had in Berlin a few months ago.

Since then I've been fascinated by the game and got my wife hooked in, and now have a great playing buddy.

However during my last visit to my home country, I tried to get my friends playing with me as a I have a few armies, and found it real tough to have everyone download the app and get the rules for the unit, and witnessed that it was easier for people to handle the new warscrolls like the ones that come with Storm Strike and Soul Wars, rather than the app and the book.

I came upon the forum and found the posts by "RuneBrush" which I found very useful and went on a spree to create my own cards so that I can print them.

But then I felt that I needed to do them in the same format like the printed ones from games workshop, so after a bit of tinkering I had this:

1325648818_ChaosWarriors.jpg.10b74dea595d1a9553edc608c93e646e.jpg 

But I felt that the chaos ones specifically needed to be themed accordingly, so I after a few days of tinkering here's what I got out:

2044320480_ChaosWarriors.jpg.9e21923a7b7d57123524c76079b3dbf8.jpg

1825887992_ChaosWarriors.jpg.a7db2db5638312320cd4a549c70b1fd7.jpg

So given that I've been a silent reader for a while on this forum, and got so many great ideas "shout out to RuneBrush", and seeing that I haven't been active in any warhammer community at all since I started the hobby. I thought I'd share with you the templates in case anyone could get some use out of them, I have them all in PSD format, and they are not as easy to use as RuneBrush's great webapp, but it's the best I could do with my limited tools and poor photoshop skills, the chaos templates are a bit more refined, but the traditional ones might have some issues as I had to depend on some different sources and didn't give it that much attention after I was happy with my chaos design.

I read around a bit and I believe I would be breaching copyrights if I shared actual warscrolls, and that it won't be a breach of any copyrights if I share only the templates and not the actual warscroll cards that I made, if I got this wrong and I'm in breach of any copy rights please let me know immediately so that I can take those off.

Warscroll Templates.rar

Archived