Wrath and Rapture

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, ManlyMuppet88 said:

Initial tease was specifically under an AoS banner but yeah, could be for both. And they are referencing other battle boxes rather than board games so Blight War is probably the closest thing. Never know for sure until a full preview though, I guess.

Oh yeah looking at the reveal they link it to AoS. with the description and with an AoS banner But also say it is in a land beyond time and space and the teasers themselves are not setting specific. Hope it does have some lore for AoS though. Nagash will be sad though when Slaanesh escapes and steals the spotlight from him. 

11 minutes ago, Kaleb Daark said:

From what i gather from speaking to store manager dude, there’s still some nice stuff which has yet to be teased -

he specifically mentioned thst the teaser was far from all of it!

"…as well as featuring alongside EVEN MORE as-of-yet unrevealed models. It’s an exciting time to be a Chaos Daemons player, whether you’re terrorising the Mortal Realms, 41st Millennium, or both." 

That's from the article so I would say yeah, there's more xD

edit: also the article mention characters "... This set will feature a loads of miniatures including exclusive new characters and units..."

8 minutes ago, Mikeymajq said:

"…as well as featuring alongside EVEN MORE as-of-yet unrevealed models. It’s an exciting time to be a Chaos Daemons player, whether you’re terrorising the Mortal Realms, 41st Millennium, or both." 

That's from the article so I would say yeah, there's more xD

edit: also the article mention characters "... This set will feature a loads of miniatures including exclusive new characters and units..."

I know :) so I'm super excited to see what else is in the box that hasn't been revealed yet asides from Karolsrack :)

33 minutes ago, Gothicwaltz said:

Do you think it would be better to split a box, or buy one and trade the models, if the assumed models are inside?

I'd say split if you can. Things like lesser daemons could be difficult to trade, so splitting would be the safest option. 

If you don't want all the contents then finding another person who wants the other half locally first and then buying and splitting is a great option - even better if you can convince them to get their own box and you then swap over respective halves. 

Trading can work well, but can be a pain trying to find a customer 

I wonder how this box will play out in terms of comparative power?

10 Daemonettes vs 10 bloodletters, 5 seekers vs 5 hounds, 3 fiends vs 3 bloodcrushers, and 1 named herald each?

Bloodcrushers are currently a little underwhelming, so I'd really like them to get a boost and fiends to be given power on par, but I'm not getting my hopes up; I have a feeling the rules won't change at all. ?

4 minutes ago, Waiyuren said:

I wonder how this box will play out in terms of comparative power?

10 Daemonettes vs 10 bloodletters, 5 seekers vs 5 hounds, 3 fiends vs 3 bloodcrushers, and 1 named herald each?

Bloodcrushers are currently a little underwhelming, so I'd really like them to get a boost and fiends to be given power on par, but I'm not getting my hopes up; I have a feeling the rules won't change at all. ?

There may be a rules change for the fiends: 

Screenshot_20181103-170149_Facebook.jpg

5 minutes ago, Carnelian said:

Cool I hadn't noticed that! Looks bizarre. Is she riding something? 

It's difficult to tell, but the rumour monger who mentioned it was a Slaanesh herald harpist when the rumour engine came out also mention that the harp would be dug into the back of someone or something.

Archived