What concepts would you like to see in AoS?

TheDayman

Hey folks!

So I just had this pop into my head the other day: what sort of ideas and themes would you like to see for new armies in age of sigmar? The game already has some crazy themes and concepts (Idoneth Deepkin, shadespire lore, Nighthaunt, the realms themselves!) Thought it would be fun for everyone to share ideas they would like to see used ?

Recently I've been thinking of a reimagined free peoples with a more generic look to them and less puffy shirts to really make it easier for hobbyists to do their own thing with them, but also things like mixed duardin and human artillery crews, perhaps more mad sciencey stuff like a a small unit of handgunners equipped with fire rockets (a la total war shogun 2) and weirder steam tank variants, maybe even clockwork golems like the Thallax in 30/40k?  A lightly armoured but skilled unit of duellists that go into battle with swords and pistols or a mixed unit of human and aelf archers? The possibilities are endless for them and I would absolutely love it if they looked a little like the freeguild fighting the darkoath in this piece of artwork ?

AoSArt-June21-BigBattle20e.jpg

I would also love a dark oath army something like when you put them next to the khorne reavers you get like on game of thrones with the wildlings all these different flavours of barbarians. I'm trying some thing like that for the chaos adversary cards for whq shadows over Hammerhall.

Hey all. 

This may not be a popular opinion but I'd really like to see female Orruks represented. (After seeing those beautiful green blood bowl brutes. ?)

I do believe this to be...

1. A way to solidify them as unique and different to their 40k brethren.

2. A way to breath a little life into the whole kinda stale lore of destruction. (Hulk smash, im the best, rinse repeat) 

Besides Orruks believe themselves the best warriors across all the realms... makes sense that their woman would then only fight other Orruks. Heh.

Im imagining a female Megaboss never being bested in combat by a suitor looking for the strongest breeding stock. 

Doesn't get much more beastial and destructive as that. ?

Oh the things a couple pints make us post. heh. 

Archived