Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ianob

EGGS List Analysis and Meta Breakdown

In this episode Ian and Ritchie break down and analyse the lists for the EGGS event that they're attending this weekend, and give a name to the brand new metagame that is evolving - tune in to see what we're calling these exciting new developments!

View the full article

• Like 2

Listening now - love the show. There was me thinking we were in the Horde meta...wtf!?

@ianob @JustPlay-Ritchie

Hey guys,

First time I've listened to your podcast and I really enjoyed it. Good work.

Looking forward to catching up with you both on the weekend...if you fancy a walk down to the lower tables to say hi that is!

As strong as Frostheart Phoenixes are, they really only shine bright in mixed Order...the actual Phoenix Temple allegiance is too shallow to offer much in terms of real support and the nerf to allies in AoS2 has really hurt. So yeh, I'm expecting a rough weekend at the table...I best get warming up those 4+ saves as I'm gonna be rolling a bunch of them!

Chris

23 hours ago, Chris Tomlin said:

@ianob @JustPlay-Ritchie

Hey guys,

Looking forward to catching up with you both on the weekend...if you fancy a walk down to the lower tables to say hi that is!

As strong as Frostheart Phoenixes are, they really only shine bright in mixed Order...the actual Phoenix Temple allegiance is too shallow to offer much in terms of real support and the nerf to allies in AoS2 has really hurt. So yeh, I'm expecting a rough weekend at the table...I best get warming up those 4+ saves as I'm gonna be rolling a bunch of them!

Chris

Thanks Chris, appreicate it and glad you enjoyed it.

Haha, I'm sure you'll do fine. Loving following your painting of the list on Twitter, doesnt help me fight off my desire to own Elves at all...

See you tomorrow!

I really enjoy this podcast but wish it was available on Google Music. Not sure how possible that is on your end, but it would definitely make listening to it in my car (my car has an app for Google Music built in) a lot easier and might get you more listens from others. Anyway, just thought I'd share. Like I said, I really enjoy the podcast! I just need to catch up!

On 8/25/2018 at 3:45 PM, dmorley21 said:

I really enjoy this podcast but wish it was available on Google Music. Not sure how possible that is on your end, but it would definitely make listening to it in my car (my car has an app for Google Music built in) a lot easier and might get you more listens from others. Anyway, just thought I'd share. Like I said, I really enjoy the podcast! I just need to catch up!

We will look into it! And thanks so much :)

On 8/23/2018 at 3:52 PM, Chris Tomlin said:

@ianob @JustPlay-Ritchie

Hey guys,

Chris

Dem top tables treat you well then!!! Great to meet you properly though see ya at the next one :)

• Like 1