Hi from Lyon, France

Kokoshi

Hi everyone,

As mentioned in the title I'm obviously french, which comes up with many grammar and orthograph mistakes… Please apologize my poor syntax ! I've mostly painted (and poorly played) W40k and WFB about ten years ago, when I had the patience and money to paint disparate pieces rather than collect an army.

With my studies being finished, I'm jumping back into the hobby and AOS.After some research time, I've finally bought the Blades of the Blood Queen box : I love the Neferata and Morghasts miniatures, and it allows me to build a 1000pt army with a huge money discount. I have little spare time, but have done quite a few miniatures yet ! I'm eager to make some battles in the Lyon store once the army is finished...

This forum gave me a lot of ideas and inspiration for further projects, as well as motivating me to end the current one.

Thanks a lot for the opportunity to look and share !

20180822_133323.jpg

20180822_133304.jpg

20180822_124143.jpg

20180822_124209.jpg

1 hour ago, Kokoshi said:

Hi everyone,

As mentioned in the title I'm obviously french, which comes up with many grammar and orthograph mistakes… Please apologize my poor syntax ! I've mostly painted (and poorly played) W40k and WFB about ten years ago, when I had the patience and money to paint disparate pieces rather than collect an army.

With my studies being finished, I'm jumping back into the hobby and AOS.After some research time, I've finally bought the Blades of the Blood Queen box : I love the Neferata and Morghasts miniatures, and it allows me to build a 1000pt army with a huge money discount. I have little spare time, but have done quite a few miniatures yet ! I'm eager to make some battles in the Lyon store once the army is finished...

This forum gave me a lot of ideas and inspiration for further projects, as well as motivating me to end the current one.

Thanks a lot for the opportunity to look and share !

20180822_133323.jpg

20180822_133304.jpg

20180822_124143.jpg

20180822_124209.jpg

Welcome to the community! Your syntax is probably better than mine (native English speaker).

Your models look beautiful, love the colour scheme that you have chosen. Hope to see more progress pictures soon.

:) 

Ravi de voir que je ne suis pas le seul ! x) Certes bien loin de Lyon, malheureusement. Qui plus est je trahi notre chère patrie pour rejoindre les rosbeefs dans quelques jours.. Sans quoi nos morts-vivants auraient très bien pu se rencontrer. :/ 

En tous cas, ça c'est du Morghast ! La peinture est vraiment pas mal gérée :o 

Si jamais l'on se croise plus tard dans les parages je repasserais à l'anglais, ça nous entrainera tous deux pour la syntaxe (qui est plutot niquel déja de ton coté) ! 

5 minutes ago, Pyreshard said:

Ravi de voir que je ne suis pas le seul ! x) Certes bien loin de Lyon, malheureusement. Qui plus est je trahi notre chère patrie pour rejoindre les rosbeefs dans quelques jours.. Sans quoi nos morts-vivants auraient très bien pu se rencontrer. :/ 

En tous cas, ça c'est du Morghast ! La peinture est vraiment pas mal gérée :o 

Si jamais l'on se croise plus tard dans les parages je repasserais à l'anglais, ça nous entrainera tous deux pour la syntaxe (qui est plutot niquel déja de ton coté) ! 

Haaa, un autre gone ! Tu joues quelle allégiance de morts-vivants ?

Merci pour la syntaxe, mais heureusement que je reste à l'écrit… ^^

Haha, l'accent français c'est quand meme quelque chose. :') 

J'ai commencé une petite troupe de Nighthaunt, uniquement pour skirmish, comme la plupart de mon stuff AOS. J'ai du m'y résoudre bien qu'ils soient les poster boys du mal en ce moment, ils sont tout bonnement trop classes. ? 

Sinon je patoge dans le Sylvaneth, Nurgle - les monstres et les ambiances creepy en général c'est mon truc ! Et toi à part tout ce qui est Vampire ? 

(Si je peux permettre à ma nature curieuse un petit apparté; le masque au fond de ton bureau, il provient d'ou exactement ? C'est en lien avec tes études ? :o

Archived