AoS in Bergen, Norway

Darth Alec

Hey guys!

Since we've got our own forum, I figured I'd start with the club in my city. We meet every wednesday at Ulriken Bydelshus, so there's plenty of opportunities to come and play. We're part of Titan Miniatyrspillklubb, which means there's plenty of other games being played as well.

We're currently running an escalation league with about 8 participants. Everyone is new to playing, having only been hobbyists prior to the league. So the atmosphere is really relaxed. There's about 3 regulars at any given wednesday, with more showing up intermittently. It's small, but given that the previous fantasy community completely abandoned the game after AoS' release, it's not so bad. We keep growing and adding new players.

So if anyone has any questions, wants to visit or anything else, just ask!

Click here for the facebook group, note that it's largely in Norwegian, but we're bi-lingual.

Check out the page for Titan here, it's open to all miniature-based games.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Games day went really well. 6 players in a mini tournament. 50 pools SCGT. Everyone had fun, everyone won a prize (FLGS-sponsored), good times. We were even the largest group there. Though that may have more with Warmahordes MK3 coming out soon and them not wanting to play the old version any more.

Archived