• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
sishuttleworth

Quick Hallowed Knights question

Hi all,

Sorry if this is a daft question.

The Hallowed Knights ability refers to them ignoring the effects of a spell on a 6+. However, it doesn't specify that it is an enemy spell. As written, it appears that they may have to ignore friendly spells as well.

Have I misunderstood this?

Cheers

Si

I'm not sure if it was intended, but by the rules-as-written, it seems pretty clear to me that it affects all spells, friendly or unfriendly, and I don't believe it was changed in the FAQ. Probably best not to include Sacrosanct in a Hallowed Knights army... 

43 minutes ago, robinlvalentine said:

I'm not sure if it was intended, but by the rules-as-written, it seems pretty clear to me that it affects all spells, friendly or unfriendly, and I don't believe it was changed in the FAQ. Probably best not to include Sacrosanct in a Hallowed Knights army... 

That's what I was thinking. Like the Hallowed Knights colour scheme and background though. Suppose I could stick to spellcasters that effect enemy units rather than my own...

19 hours ago, sishuttleworth said:

That's what I was thinking. Like the Hallowed Knights colour scheme and background though. Suppose I could stick to spellcasters that effect enemy units rather than my own...

Might be worth emailing GW's rules team to ask about this, as it does seem odd.