Interesting GW 40k Blog Post

I agree with the GW blog post completely. Everyone should feel they are free to take their hobby where they want it. I think everyone can agree that Age of Sigmar has some issues, but where the game certainly excels is it's freedom in how to play the game, especially now the Generals Handbook has been released. Want to create the army you've dreamed of, with elements from across every range? Go ahead. Want a structured, points based game? You have that option too. Want something in between? It's there.

3 hours ago, AdHocGames said:

I agree with the GW blog post completely. Everyone should feel they are free to take their hobby where they want it. I think everyone can agree that Age of Sigmar has some issues, but where the game certainly excels is it's freedom in how to play the game, especially now the Generals Handbook has been released. Want to create the army you've dreamed of, with elements from across every range? Go ahead. Want a structured, points based game? You have that option too. Want something in between? It's there.

Pretty much this. I'm strongly expecting 40K to get the AOS treatment in the future but I think the nice thing about the blog is it's showing how people in GW approach the game

Archived