ten ball WIP

ten ball

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Thanks all. 

Quick update. Orc duel on hold as I'm not going to gd  in may.

Space wolf duel above was supposed to be entered in the last mini gd  but I dropped the miniature two days before which was a total disaster and knocked my painting mojo for around two months.

With salute next month been working on this great miniature which should be ready.

Also I've been repainting my classic heroquest  minis which has really helped me get my mojo back :)

photo 1.JPG

photo 4.JPG

IMG_20190305_184830.jpg

IMG_20190309_085255.jpg

IMG_20190227_204907.jpg

• Like 3
  • LOVE IT! 2

Up late last night slapping paint on wings. As usual I went off plan with the colours. Something  was off until I added the blues which draw the eye to the fairy.

Also some close up shots of my orc squad I got silver demon last year.

photo 1.JPG

Screenshot_20190315-223149_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20190315-223133_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by ten ball
  • Like 6

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Back from euro miniature expo. Had a great weekend meeting my friends. I've always liked euro mil at folkstone, a compact venue on the seafront with a very high standard competition.
Plus traders and a bar ! wink.png 
Alas it's been slowly fading over the last couple of years and this year for lots of reasons the attendance was drastically down.
The competition was of its usual high standard but again the number of entries was down also.
I got a silver for brogmir.  I'm glad I got to see euro mil in its glory days when it truly was the pinnacle of miniature painting events. Now maybe sorry to say I've witnessed its swan song. frown.png

I think Brognirs face sums it up.

photo 2.JPG.jpg

• Like 2