Events UK: Firestorm Fours

Tombking6898

Event Title: Firestorm Fours
Event Author: Tombking6898
Calendar: Events UK
Event Date: 10/06/2018 09:00 AM to 10/07/2018 12:00 AM

Firestorm Fours is a casual gaming event where individual players are grouped into teams based on their army’s Grand alliance. These alliance teams will go head to head against the other Grand alliance teams to battle it out for supremacy.

Each round Grand alliance teams will strategically nominate individual players via a system of challenges in order to create the pairings for that round. Results will then be collected from each of the individual games to give the Grand alliance an overall round score.

The event will run over two days, with players battling over a total of 5 games. Each Mission will be uniquely themed to match the waring alliances. In addition there will be Alliance events requiring a team decision to be made at the end of each round which may help or hinder both you and your team mates.

Tickets are available in limited numbers for each Grand Alliance. Only in the event that all tickets sell out will additional sets of tickets for each alliance be made available.

The Rules pack for the event can be downloaded here: 

https://www.thebattlefields.co.uk/uploads/downloads/Rules%20Packs/AOS-EventPack.pdf

Tickets are sold individually, however if you wish to enter as an already formed team, email the names of your team members to andy@firestormgames.co.uk

Firestorm Fours

• 1 month later...

Hey guys,

I am the TO for this event and have made few changes. The event has now been changed to a 1 day event taking place on Saturday the 6th of October 2018. The ticket prices have been updated accordingly and we have capped it at 16 players to make sure it fills up. There are four tickets for each alliance available, although some  alliances are close to filling up already so if you are thinking of going then get your ticket fast as once an alliance has sold it's tickets there will be no more spaces in that alliance. 

I have done my best to make it a real light hearted fun event, perfect for those who just wish to meet new like minded players and enjoy some unique scenarios with plenty of laughs, both in and out of game. 

For tickets and a look at the Rules and  mission pack please head to 

https://www.thebattlefields.co.uk/uploads/downloads/Rules%20Packs/AOS-EventPack.pdf

If you have any questions please just ask and I'll be happy to answer.